Another conflict/another date

" It's a beautiful morning." I say to myself raising the sun. Luna walks in. " Sister. I have a request for you. Can you take care of my duties so I could have a day alone with Twilight?" She asks. "Yes of course Luna. You deserve it." I say. She walks out happily. I sigh and start with the duties. After what feels like hours of work the mane six along with Luna walk In. I blink hello to pinkie as she showed me how to. She blinks it back. I turn to the rest of the mane six. " What happened? Are you ponies alright?" I ask. " We fought and defeated Nightmaremoon." Twilight says. " More like you and Luna fought and defeated her." Rainbow dash says. I look at them. " How did you defeat Nightmaremoon without the elements of harmony?" I ask. " Love." Luna says. " Love?" I ask. " Love. Love is very powerful." Twilight says. Twilight and Luna walk out. " Bye y'all." Applejack says. Her and rarity walk out. Rainbow dash and fluttershy fly out together. " I've missed you my cupcake." I say kissing pinkie . "I've missed you too!" Pinkie says. We kiss the sun shining bright through the Windows. I place the fake me on the throne and me a pinkie sneak out of Canderlot. We make it a nice beautiful hill outside of ponyville. I turn to pinkie as the setting sun shines bright casting our shadows far across the hill. " Pinkie pie how are we going to tell the rest of equestria we are dating." I say my hair flowing as the breeze goes through it. " Lets worry about that a different time." Pinkie pie says softly. " Is there something wrong pinkie?" I ask worried. She turns to me tears in her eyes. " I- I think I'm p-pregnant.." she says. I sit there in silence and shock for a while. My wind still covering her as the sun slowly goes down. I turn to her tears in my eyes " T-that's wonderful pinkie." I say kissing her right after. "It truly is wonderful. But how are we going to tell the other ponies?" She asks. " Lest worry about that another time cupcake. I want to spend every second with you." I scoot her closer our warm bodies close. I kiss her the sun slowly sets as our shadows fade away.