Chapter 1-Jennie

I woke up in the morning to my alarm ringing. Sighing, I got out of bed, and left my bed as it was. I entered the bathroom and turned on the tap so I could run a bath, while I tied up my hair into a high bun and washed my face. By the time I was done, the bath was ready and I threw a bath bomb in, allowing the pretty galaxy colours to emerge and float around the water. I slipped off my silk baby pink pyjamas and entered the tub, leaving my slippers outside as well. "Ah...." I moaned to no one in particular. Having a bath every morning kept me refreshed. It was like people's coffee, we are addicted to it, and feel terrible without it. After I was fully awake, I rinsed myself off and dried myself, before hanging up the towel and donning my robe and slipping on my fluffy pink slippers again. My hair was still dry since I had put it up into a bun, and I walked to the room next to the toilet.

I manoeuvred around the glass case that sat in the middle of the room as I made my way to a certain part of my wardrobe. Yes, you heard me right. My walk-in wardrobe was bigger than my toilet. What else can you expect? My mother cares all about our looks, and if it is not perfect, well, she will make us perfect. Imperfect is not a word in my vocabulary. I came to a stop at the section: School clothes. Thankfully, at my school, I did not need to wear uniforms. I got to pick my own clothes, which was another thing to be grateful of. In the past, I had to wear the horrid clothes that the lady my mother employed chose, and I did not like her fashion sense. Neither did she like mine. We were always at war, and it took me a month of convincing mother to let me choose what I wanted to wear. Now that I am twelve, she has to give me more freedom of choice. I glanced through my wardrobe, considering for a moment, before I picked out a dress that caught my eye. Ah. I remember modelling this for a company before, and they gave me this dress with some others as a gift. I went to the nearest dressing room and closed the curtains, swiftly changing into the dress. Looking in the mirror, I was satisfied. It was a cute dress that went about mid-thigh. Black with short sleeves, and a pink belt.

Next part of my morning routine, I went to the glass cases that lined up in the middle of the room. I made my way to the one in the centre—the watch case. I looked at the watches, before picking out a Rolex watch that was elegant and classy, yet casual enough for school. You might wonder, Rolex watches are too big for me! No. Mother had them custom made to my size, but of course, it costed her a lot. Nevertheless, it did not affect the money in her bank much. I sat down at the dressing table near the entrance of my wardrobe, undoing my now messy bun and brushed my thick brown locks thoroughly, detangling them. When satisfied, I pulled it into a high ponytail that sat on the top  of my head, before twisting it into a nice bun, secured with pins. I loved styling myself. This is where I take after my mother. My sister always has her own servants to dress her and make her presentable, but I enjoyed doing it myself. That explains why mother stopped employing those servants for me when I reached the age of 6, of course, except the one that picked out my clothing. 

After some quick basic makeup, I left my wardrobe and room. Going into the room right next to mine, I found myself in the study. This was my personal study space. There were bookshelves lining the walls, a large desk at the end of the room that allowed me to face the door, and another desk that was a standing desk, in case I got tired. Right next to the door were lockers, and I took my bag from one of them. Finally, I was close to ready for the day.
____________________________________________________________________________
736 words
This chapter is from Jennie's POV, hope you liked it! Have a good day! Peace out ✌️ 💕