CHAPTER 3

Isabella's POV

I open my eyes, getting blinded by the strong light coming from the window, I turned around trying to sleep again as flashbacks from last night came to mind, making me open my eyes wide open and incorporating from the bed holding the sheets to my body while looking around to see him sleeping still.

What do I do now? Should I go? I think I'm gonna go.

I look around for my dress and my underwear seeing them laying on the floor on Niall's side. I put one feet on the floor and then the other, walking with a stealthy walk so I don't wake him up. I bend over to get my stuff so I can run up to the bathroom. With my clothes in my hand I'm ready to leave the room just when I hear the wood floor cracking, I held my breath for a couple of seconds and closed my eyes as tight as I could wishing the sound hadn't woken him up. I turned around slowly and I let out the breath I was holding as I saw him in the same position as before. Thank God...

I got to the bathroom and closed the door slowly, I dropped the clothes to the floor and took a quick glance at myself in the mirror, My entire makeup was smudged and my hair was messy as fuck. I washed my face with cold water to take off my makeup. I need to brush my teeth, I look at my finger and then at the toothpaste thinking only one way to do this, I pour some toothpaste on my finger and then put some water brushing my teeth with my finger.

I took my clothes and put them on quickly, opened the door and walked out of the bedroom to get my shoes. Once I got to the living room I looked for my purse on the couch on a rush just in case Niall got up. I was about to leave his house when some thoughts came to my mind. Should I leave him a note? I really want to keep in touch after this but I-

My thoughts stopped when I heard water running from the bathroom, I quickly grabbed the door handle and left his apartment. The moment I left the building I saw a free cab parked in front of his block, I got inside and told the driver where I was heading.

With all this rush I didn't even have time to look at my phone, I opened my purse to get it just to see that my phone was not there. This can't be fucking real. I pressed my hand in my forehead trying to calm down.

"Excuse me, what time is it?" I ask the driver.

"11:30 miss." He answers. Okay it's not too late, hopefully Lara is already awake.

I thanked the cab driver after paying him and getting out of the car, I was searching for my keys when I remembered that I don't have them with me, so I ringed hoping Lara would answer. I was relieved when I heard her voice through the intercom.

"Well well well, look who we got here." She said with a fake surprise expression.

"Oh please just let me in." She can be so annoying when she wants to.

"Only because you have good stuff to tell me ." She said finally open the door.

I entered the apartment taking my shoes off and throwing myself to my bed. I feel like I haven't slept anything.

Lara follows me to my room. "Hey, no sleeping time, tell me everything, but first, why didn't you answer my texts this morning? There's no way you were still having s-."

I cut her before she said anything else "Stop it right there, I panicked and I just wanted to get here as fast as I could so I left my phone there." This is so embarrassing.

She started to laugh. "No fucking way. What are you going to do now? Do you want me to give you a ride to his house or.." She asked me, sitting next to me.

"I guess I can use your phone to call mine and maybe he'll answer it." I replied, giving her an exhausted look.

"Sure, here you have." She handed me her phone.