Im sorry babe

Jonathans POV-

Evan is mad at me because I wont give him a kiss. He's just sitting there, pouting, while he looks out the window. "Oh Evan, Stop acting like a baby." Evans mom says. "Whatever" he mumbled. Did I really make him that sad? I hope he's not mad at me. I hope he's not.

Once we got home Evan pushed me off his lap and got out of the car and slamed the door. "Yep, I made him mad." I say as I open the car door and fall out hitting the ground. "OW!!" I groan. Evans mom jumped out of the car and helped me to my feet, while Evan just stood at the door looking for the spare key. I go to the curb and sit down and pull out my phone and to look at them two.

"EVAN, WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP JONATHAN!" his mom screams. "Help him with what?" He asks sounding annoyed but kept looking for the key. "Help him get up when he fell to his back out of the car." She said as she lowered her voice as she got closer. Evan stopped looking for the key. He turned around and looked at me. I put my phone down as he walks up to me. Great.

Evans POV-

I sat next to Jonathan and kept my silence. After about 2 minutes I opened my mouth to say something, but he got up and started walking inyo the house. 'What have I done?' I thought to myself. I get up and follow him. He walked to his room and just  ploped onto the bed. I just leaned on the door frame and looked at him.

"Hey, umm Jonathan are you mad at me?" I ask "the real question is, are you mad at me?" He says into the bed. "Now why would I be mad at you silly?" I say playfully and sit next to him. He doesn't move a muscle. "Well, I acted like I was going to kiss you back in the car, and well you seemed mad at me..........." his voice trailed off and he started to cry very softly.

"Oh, I wasnt mad. Yes, I was a little annoyed that you didn't kiss me, but thats just how I am. I'm not mad at you" he looks at me and jumps on me. He has me pinned with my hands over my head. He looks at me, smirks, and gives me a kiss. I kiss back and smile.

Once we stoped I look at him. "Im sorry babe" I say with guilt filling me that I made him sad earlier. "Dont worry about it, it's just something we talk about then poof its over." He says as he intertwines our hands. "Now lets go and get some food." He says as we jump up and run into the kitchen for some food.

(A/n sooooo yeah...i updated.....lol this chapter sucked XD. See yall later vaniriousalliance. :p :)    )