YOU TAKE MY BREATH AWAY, OVER AND OVER,

Okay, fine. I'll admit it. I don't just like you. No, that's not even close. I'm hopelessly, undeniably in love with you. There. I said it──hopelessly in love, and I can't stop smiling about it.

It's like you pulled off some kind of magic trick, and I didn't even see it coming. I don't know exactly when it happened or how, but I could give you a thousand reasons why it did.

You're the one person I never have to hide from. I can show up with my messy morning face, no makeup, and still feel like I'm enough. I can tell you about all the ridiculous, embarrassing things that happen to me──like tripping over my own feet in public──or share that silly dream I've had since I was six to become the world's greatest singer. Somehow, you make me laugh, even when I feel like crying. You make me think deeply about things, which I'll admit, I don't always love. But you're real──you admit your flaws, your mistakes, and somehow that just makes me love you more.

You're not perfect. And neither am I. We're a mess sometimes, but you pick me up when I'm at my lowest. You handle my mood swings, even when I can't make sense of them myself. You trust me with pieces of yourself, even knowing I could break them──and that, more than anything, made me realize that you're not just a part of my world. You are my world.

I know, I know──it sounds cheesy. But it's true.

I can't get you out of my head.

Every time I look up at the moon, grinning down at me, and the stars twinkling like they know all my secrets, I'm pretty sure the whole universe knows I'm in love. But honestly? I don't care.

I love how the thought of you still makes my breath hitch, leaves me dizzy, tipsy on the feeling of us. My heart still skips, skips again, and I still can't think straight when you cross my mind.