Chapter 37: Getting Ready

"Attention to all students. Please meet me in the main living room on the first floor. Just the students. Thank you." A loud voice boomed over the speaker. It caught most of the students by surprise seeing as the speaker is never used. Aries was already in the living room sitting on the couch. He was catching up with an old childhood friend. He was feeling quite homesick, being away from home for to long was taking a toll on him. Although he was a only child he missed his parents and many of his old friends. Before he moved to the middle he was quite popular in middle school and made many friends. He tried to text them as often as he could but between being a spy for his father and all the classes he's taking it's been hard. His farther excepts a lot from him, and he's been slacking. The Queen of Angels just got another threatening letter and now the guards are thinking there is an organization after her. It's been a lot.

It's been about five minutes before the second student walked in. Sagittarius, ran in panting like a dog.

"Woh, dude what happen." Aries said putting is phone face down on the couch. Sagittarius looked his face covered in a thick layer makeup. His long hair pulled back into a French braid. After Aries got a good look at him, he bursted out on laughter. Sagittarius punched the laughing boy in the arm.

"Not funny dude." Sagittarius said holding back his own smile. "Libra got bored and wanted to test out some new pallet her parents got her. And then Gemini joined in and then it was Leo then Taurus. Then sooner or later all the girls except for that one demon chick were destroying my face. Capricorn even braided my hair."

Aries couldn't stop laughing at the boy in front of him. "But you gotta omit. You look gorgeous." Aries laughed.

"Honey, when am I not gorgeous?" Sagi flipped his hair and snapped his fingers. They didn't notice Virgo silently come into the room.

"I'm just going to pretend I didn't just see that." He said, which made all three burst out laughing. He took a seat next Aries and leaned back into the cushion.

"Doesn't this remind you of the good old times when we were younger." Aries sat up little straighter.

"Honestly yes, it's like the time the girls dressed me up like a doll for the play, because Leo broke her foot jumping off the trampoline." Virgo said, smiling at the good times.

In less then ten minutes the rest of the students filled the room. Everyone taking a seat in a random place. Mrs. Astro entered the room and stood in front of all the rowdy teens.

"Alright everyone quiet down. I have a very important announcement. I have been approach by one of you yesterday and gave me a tremendous idea." Astro had a lot of energy. "So we are going on a field trip to the underworld." Astro practically yelled.

"Are you fucking insane?" Aquarius said in her usual monotone voice, but this time her voice had a slight tint of anger. Astro a little taken back by the sudden out burst. "Do you want to die?"

"Aqua, has a point. You are putting everyone in danger. Number one, you're not going to make it past the border without blowing the faces off all the angels. Number two, even if you do get past the border, the demons in the underworld will tear them apart limb by limb. They are not some Disney villains trying to put a curse on you. They want blood and they will go threw anything to get, especially if your an angel. Most of the angels banished to the underworld don't even make it past their first day." Scorpio said bringing the emotion that Aqua refused to show. "Also a lot of demons know our faces, and they are not afraid to hurt us. You're are putting everyone in danger."

" I see your concern but I don't have the same concern. I can handle getting everyone through the barrier, and I can disguise the angels. So please let me be the adult and do this for my class." Astro said a little annoyed that her idea was blown down by the demons.

"Fine do what you want be we warned you." Cancer rolled his eyes and the four demons left everyone in that room terrified.

"Mrs. Astro are you sure we will be one hundred percent safe." Gemini said. She was probably the most scared besides Capricorn going to the underworld, and that says something.

"I can take anything you throw at me." Leo said with fake confidence. She want to seem brave, to make it look less terrible than it was. To give some hope to her girlfriend.

"Alright, we'll probably be there for a couple of days, so pack up. We'll be leaving first thing tomorrow morning.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Hello people, I know that this was a weird chapter, but now we are actually getting into the plot of this story. So next chapter we're going to get some drama and some plot.

~<3CareBare(^.^)