Day 2 - Cuddling Somewhere

Ink's POV

Today was way too long, creators were yelling at me to make their AUs all day and I just wanted to go to sleep. When I opened the front door I saw Dream sitting on the sofa with a book in his hands, he probably spread enough positivity earlier. He looked up from his book when the door closed behind me and he smiled softly, probably already sensing my feelings.

"Hey Inky, come here," he gestured towards the sofa and I went there, sitting down sounds amazing.

"Today has been a long day Dream, I'm so exhausted," he looked a little sad about that, but didn't say anything about it.

"Lay down Inky, I'll take care of you," I didn't ask questions and laid down by Dream, only to be pulled into a hug.

Silently Dream held me, I believe it is referred to as cuddling by most. He let me snuggle up against his body and rubbed my back, it was very relaxing. We don't do stuff like this very often due to our jobs keeping us away from home, it's nice to just spend time with Dream and not stress about anything.

"Thanks Dream," I mumbled against his shoulder and clung onto him more.

"It's alright, you deserve a break and well it's nice to be so close to you," his voice was soft and comforting, lulling me to sleep easily.

-235 words

Hope you enjoyed