You're the one (bonus)

-2020-

201206 - MAMA 2020

"Wheeinie, I need you to do me a favor." Taehyung held both her hands in his and looked at her with his puppy eyes.

"That sounds sketchy as hell but go on, I'm listening." She narrowed her eyes at his suspicious look.

He beamed his shit eating grin at her in return before continuing, "You know we've waited a whole year to be at the same event, and I don't know if you could... maybe... not use your new... earpieces today."

"But it's Jean-Michel Basquiat, how can you say that Tae?" She gasped dramatically.

"Yeah, but it's also been a whole year and I want them to see our matching earpieces." He pleaded.

"Fans have been speculating since last year, aren't you satisfied?" She felt that if she were to roll her eyes again at what he had said, they might have fallen out of her eye sockets in no time. 

He squeezed her hands tighter and determinedly replied, "No, never!"

Finally she would still give in to whatever he wanted and this time was no exception. She exhaled and reluctantly agreed, "Okay fine."

"Yayy, I know you won't say no to me. I love you Wheeinie!!!" He smooched on her lips so quickly that she froze for a few good seconds before turning in to a human tomato. 

"Smart ass..." She flicked his nose and then unintentionally said, "I love you too." She tried to turn away to hide her burning face when she realized what she had done, but he had already held her face with both his hands and grinned.

"What did you say? I didn't quite catch that." Her face cringed and she felt so insecure with his cheeky smile. She knew what he was trying to do. 

"You missed that. Deal with it. I'm not gonna say it again." She shook her head with his hands still pressed to both of her cheeks. He laughed at the funny sight of her but still didn't let go. 

"Then I'm gonna say it again and again until you say it too. I love you. I love you. I love you..." In between the i-love-yous, he pecked lightly everywhere on her face making her unbelievably redder. She would surely die of embarrassment if they continued like this so she caught his face with her hands to stop him from doing anything more and finally said it again clear and loud:

"Stop! I love you too, Kim Taehyung!" It was like she was drawn to him in the most natural way ever, so she pulled him closer and put a long kiss on his lips then pushed him back to say, "There I said it. Happy now?"

This time he was the one who was stunned but just in a blink of an eye, he quickly returned to be himself. He grinned again and nodded, "Yes."

"Then let go of my face." She grabbed his hands with both of hers and pulled them away from her face. He just let her do whatever she wanted while gazing at her delightedly. 

"Wheeinie."

"Hmm?" 

"It's you. You're the one."

Despite being so flustered at his out of nowhere statement, Wheein still smiled back widely. Because finally it was the right time, right place, and he had always been the right one. 

-Truly End-