Caught:Vampire

Jumping off a building can be quite exhilarating sometimes. My best friend Ali and I were running across the roof of an apartment building chasing a vampire. When he reached the edge he jumped and so when we reached the end we jumped.

We were heavier because we had more muscle them him so we caught up with him fast. Ali and I each grabbed one of his arms.

“If you don’t tell us we’re your clan’s headquarters are we will drop you and you will die. So talk you dirty vamp.” Said Ali.

“If I die so will you. You dirty Hunters.” He replied back.

          “No we won’t. Haven’t you realized that instead of falling were floating? That would be the work of our friend James over there.” I pointed at James and he waved with a smirk on his face.

          “Oh. T-t-the h-headquarters is in the abandoned w-warehouse on T-t-thirty First Street.” Said the vampire getting even paler and starting to stutter in fear.

          “Thank you very much for that information, but we’re still going to drop you. Ta-ta.” Said Ali as we dropped the vampire.

          “Noooooooooooo!” Yelled the vampire as we dropped him. I and Ali started started to giggle. Did he really think we we’re going to drop him. Nope not a chance he was going to prison for a long time. James caught him before he hit the ground.

          “James, baby let us down.” Yelled Ali.

          “Kk babe.” James yelled back as we started to float down slowly. When we reached the ground we grabbed the vampire who hadn’t stopped screaming.

          “Shut up or we will kill you.” Ali growled out. The vampire immediately shut up.

          “Thank you. Now we are going to tie you up and put you in the truck. Ok?” I said.

        “O-o-o-o-ok-k-k-k-k.” the vampire stuttered in fear. We put the vampire in the car and rode off into the sunset headed for battle.