Interrogation

I awoke to the smell of coffee. Adam has a cappuccino machine and a K-Cup machine. Mm coffee. I practically float down the stairs still half asleep. Everyone else is already lounging around Adam's living room. None of them said anything knowing I was a monster before the start of my second cup at least. I picked up an already made cup of coffee from the counter. I finished it in one long swig. And slammed the cup down then I made another cup and took a sip.

Then I turned around and faced everyone and the first thing out of my mouth was.

"Shit the vamps still in the back of the van isn't he." I rubbed my eyes and sighed.

"Crap he is isn't he." Ali said.

"Bloody hell he is." Said Nate cracking up. We all started laughing and by the end we were all awake.

"So what are we going to do?" asked Nate.

"Were going to interrogate that prisoner." I said putting my boots on and walking out the door.

I opened the back hatch of the van to find the vamp asleep.

"Up and at 'em." I said yanking the vamp out of the back. And boy was he short. I was taller than him.

"Were are you taking me?" asked the vamp shivering in the early morning light.

"We are going to go inside and you are going to tell us everything about your clan that you know." James said.

We walked inside and I sat down at the kitchen island. The vamp sat across from me at the island. Adam sat at my right and Jay sat at my left. Ali and Nate stood behind the vamp looking intimidating.

"So why did your clan take Rob." Said James.

The vamp opened his mouth to reply but suddenly went white. Then he fell backwards off his chair into Nate. Nate has the reflexes of a cat so he caught him.

By the time I made it to the other side of the island he was dead.