Detention

The next night, Harry, Ron, Hermione, me, and Draco are being led to Hagrid's hut by Mr. Filch. This guy seriously needs to clean his teeth. nasty.

"A pity they let the old punishments die. There was time detention would find you hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons. God, I miss the screaming" Filtch says. Draco gulps, and Hermione rushes by. "You'll be serving detention with Hagrid tonight. He's got a little job to do inside the dark forest". Hagrid appears with a crossbow. He sniffles. "A sorry lot this, Hagrid. Oh, good God, man, you're not still on about that bloody dragon, are you?" Filtch says.
Hagrid sniffs and sighs "Norbert's gone. Dumbledore sent him off to Romania to live in a colony". I walk up to Hagrid and hug him. He looks like he needed one.
"Well, that's good, isn't it? He'll be with his own kind" I say, trying to make Hagrid feel better.
"Yeah, but what if he doesn't like Romania? What if the other dragons are mean to him? He's only a baby, after all"
"Oh, for God's sake, pull yourself together, man. You're going into the forest after all. Got to have your wits about you".

"can you just shut up for five seconds and let him get over it at his own time? He doesn't need you to make it worse by continuing to talk about it" I say.

Harry, ron, and Hermione all have a shocked look on their faces because I just said that to a teacher. Filtch just rolls his eyes
Draco starts to talk in a scared voice. coward. "The forest? I thought that was a joke! We can't go in there. Students aren't allowed. And there are..." he pauses. He hears a howl "...werewolves!"

"maybe they will eat you. OoOoOOo. So scary" I say that as I roll my eyes.
"There's more than werewolves in those trees, lad. You can be sure of that" Filtch says. Draco looks frightened. "Nighty-night". Filtch leaves to go back into the castle.
"Right. Let's go" Hagrid says.
In the Forbidden Forest, we all walk along a path to a tree. Hagrid stops, bends down, and dips his fingers in a silver puddle. He pulls out his fingers and rubs them together. A silver trail smears with his fingers.

"Hagrid, what's that?" Harry asks.
"What we're here for. See that? That's-" 

I cut hagrid off "that's unicorn blood! wow! I've read about them, I've always wanted to see what it looked like"

Hagrid chuckles at my reaction and then goes serious again "I found one dead a few weeks ago. Now, this one's been injured badly by something. So, it's our job to find the poor beast. Ron, Hermione, you'll come with me".
"Okay," Ron says.
"Hailey And Harry, you'll go with Malfoy". Draco grimaces, and Me and Harry nod.
"Okay. Then I get Fang!" Draco says. I roll my eyes.
"Fine. Just so you know, he's a bloody coward".
I, Harry, and Draco are walking through a part of the forest, with Fang leading. Draco has the lamp in his hand.

"You wait till my father hears about this. This is servant's stuff".
"If I didn't know better, Draco, I'd say you were scared," I say.

"yeah," Harry says.
"Scared, Potters?!" He scoffs, but suddenly hears a howl "Did you hear that? Come on, Fang. Scared".

As we are walking I look around. I see two deers in the woods staring at me and Harry and starting to walk towards us. (hehe, Another hint) seems strange to have something so innocent in these woods. then again, there are unicorns. They both finally reach me and Harry completely ignoring Draco. I and Harry pet them. strange, deers are never like this near people. I smile at them and look into their eyes. I swear one of the deers looks exactly like my animagus form, and the other one has the same eye color as me and harry. "Harry, look at the color of the eyes of this one"

"strange, they look exactly like ours. C'mon, we gotta keep going" As harry is pulling me away I wave goodbye at the deers as they run away.
I, Harry, and Draco approach a flat ground with gnarled roots all over. Fang stops, then growls.

"What is it, Fang?" I ask.
Up ahead is a cloaked figure who is crouching over a dead unicorn, drinking its blood from its wound. The figure raises its head, silver blood dripping from its mouth. I and Harry gasp and grab our scars, which are hurting. Draco screams with pure fear and runs away with Fang.

"HELP!!!!!" I hear Draco scream as he runs away. coward.
I and Harry are left by ourselves at the mercy of the figure who slides over the unicorn and rises erect. It advances towards Harry, who backs up. "harry get behind me" I say. He listens but trips. He crawls backward. I hold out my wand and for some reason, the figure stops and looks scared. Strange. Suddenly, there is the sound of hoof-beats. A figure leaps over me and Harry and lands near the cloaked figure. It is a silver centaur. cool. It rears, and the cloaked figure retreats, flying away.

After that, the centaur starts to talk to Me and Harry, "Hailey and Harry Potter, you must leave. You are known to many creatures here. The forest is not safe at this time. Especially for you two".
"But what was that thing you saved us from? And why did it look scared of Hailey?" Harry asks.
"A monstrous creature. It is a terrible crime to slay a unicorn. Drinking the blood of a unicorn will keep you alive even if you are an inch from death. But at a terrible price. You have slain something so pure that the moment the blood touches your lips, you will have a half-life. A cursed life. Your sister is very powerful which makes her feared by many evil things, But not all"
"But who would choose such a life?" I ask.
"Can you think of no one?" The centaur asks.
"Do you mean to say...that that thing that killed the unicorn...that was drinking its blood...that was Voldemort?" Harry asks.
"Do you know what is hidden in the school at this very moment?"
"The Philosopher's Stone" Harry and I both say.
Fang suddenly barks and I see Harry look up to see Hagrid, Hermione, Ron, and Draco appear, I am still talking to the centaur asking questions until I turn and look where Harry is. Hagrid has his crossbow ready but lowers it when he sees the centaur.

"Harry! Hailey!" Hermione says with excitement
"Hello there, Firenze. I see you've met our young Potters. You all right there, guys?" We both nod.
"Harry and Hailey, this is where I leave you. You're safe now. Harry, stay close to Hailey she can protect you. Good luck." He leaves as I and Harry are sitting there in confusion still surprised that something so powerful is afraid of me.