Chapter Four: Hard Training

Anderson jumps up to the sound of bang bang.
       "Get up maggots" yells a deep voiced man. Anderson jumps up and finds a man in the middle of the room. He finds a uniform hanging in front of him. With a note that reads in all caps: PUT ON IMMEDIATELY!!!! So he jumps up grabs it and puts it on. He is dressed within thirteen seconds and standing in front of his bunk. He is the first to the front of his bunk. Next is a man named James, then Luke (You will find out more about Luke and James later) and then the next some people are the rest to be in front of there bunks (in order). First Anderson, then Luke, James, Aj, Cayler, Sam, Jack, Jake (Jack and Jake are brothers), Mike, Hernan, Marcellus, Maynard, Aziel, Finlay, Kenji, Storm, Orson, Octavius, Adryan, Dewei, Kapono, Kalen, Cree, Brennon. There are twenty-four men lined up in two rows. They stood there for a few minutes when a man walked it and he explained that he is to train them. They were then leaded to a hall way. Once there they were told to stay in line and wait for there turn. Anderson waited in line for his turn. Once it was his turn he was ordered into a room with one bed and a table and a IV drip. He was asked to have a seat. "Whats your name and rank?" asked the doctor.
"Anderson,Major." "thank you Anderson."
"wha-a?" he starts to ask when an IV enters his arm and he passes out. As he is falling out he hears a voice.
"You will okay my son. Once you wake up you will find emma listen to what she tells you, and you will be okay my son."  wispers a yonger mans voice as the blackness consumes him.