A Love Story

The beginning

Life is just great. I can't ask for more. I have a loving father and brother. I have the best boyfriend in the world. I may be wealthy but I don't waste money like most spoiled girls do. My dad may be a billionaire but I don't boast about it.

"Ella, breakfast is ready!" I was brought back to reality when my dad's voice called me down to breakfast.

My name is Ella Castellanos. I am 17 years old and am a senior at high school. My brothers name is Ethan Castellanos. My dad is a very important business men. He own the top company's in the world.

I gave myself a once over in my full length mirror and decided I was ready. I had on a pair of black skinny jeans, a red button down shirt and my favorite red pumps. I had curled my hair in loose curls and applied a light make up.

As I was making my way down to the kitchen I bumped into my brother Ethan. I fell on the ground with an 'oomph. "Well this is a nice way to start the morning, huh sis?" I rolled my eyes at him and smiled. "Could be better." we both got up and walked into the kitchen. We both said good morning to our dad and sat down and ate Breakfast. We also made small talk.

Once we finished breakfast me and Ethan headed towards our cars to go to school. We had our separate cars because Ethan was our schools star quarterback. He has practice everyday after school and quite frankly I don't feel like waiting. My boyfriend Blake also plays football he's the team captain.

Once we got to school I was immediately attacked into a hug by my best friend Annabelle. We have known each other since we were toddlers. Our families know each other. Annabelle's mothers is like a mother to me. Ever since my mom died I look up to Annabelle's mom as my own. "Hey Ella!!" Anna said as she pulled away. She beamed me one of her biggest smiles which always seems to make me happy.

"Hey Anna!" I smile down at my short red headed friend and hugged her back. We pulled back and decided to head into the building. Our school looked like one of those old castles. But it wasn't really that old.

We headed into the school towards my locker. Once we got there Blake was casually leaning aginst my locker along with Ethan. We were early to school because we had to pick up our schedules at the office. If you ever get there late the lines are extremely long.

Blake's head snapped up when he heard my heels clicking on the ground. His eyes connected with mine and he smiled widely at me, I smiled back and once I got in front of him I threw my arms around his neck. His arms went around my waist and he lowered his head head planted a light but passionate kiss on my lips. I could feel myslef smiling into the kiss. " Hey Baby girl, I missed you." he said once we pulled away. I smiled up at him too. " I missed you too"

Someone behind us cleared thier throat and snapped us out our litte world. I turned my head and saw my brother smiling at me.

"As much as I love you, I dont want to stand here and watch you make out with my best friend. So if you dont mind lets go get our schedules before I throw up on the nicely polished floors of this wonderful school" ,Ethan said. You know as honest as he was I could still fell the sarcasm coming out his words.

I smiled at my brother and then looked up at Blake who was already staring down at me with a grin. He interwined our fingers and then we were on our way to the office.

**************************************************************

So this the first capter of my new book. I hope you like it. Tell me what you think.

Comment

Vote