Chapter 6

Millie looked below from atop the walkway. She turned to look at her partner.

"This is it. You can rest now." She said.

She leaped from the railing and into the air.

"Pfft."

"I'm not even tired." He said.

He folded his arms and leaned against the wall, and began dozing off. Before he knew it, he fell asleep. Meanwhile, Millie extended her arms out in midair like an angel. She did a graceful twirl and aimed her index finger down towards the Hix. She had spared a bit of energy for herself so she could execute this final technique. Feeling completely composed and confident, she softly said,

"Xodou Tactic: Blade Weaver."

The thread shot out and into the creature's spine. She twirled her index finger rapidly in a circular motion. The thread began to wrap itself all around the Hix's body. From its torso to its face, and finally, its left arm that was stretched out due to him crawling away. This time, she had successfully cocooned its whole body in fabric.

"Finally." She said, then she pressed her palms together in a sealing motion.

"CONCEAL!"

A glowing light melded the individual strings into a solid concrete-like material. Millie landed on the floor in front of the body. She wiped the sweat dripping down her forehead along with brushing the two single strands of hair flowing independently. She sighed and sat down on the floor in the lotus sitting position.

She closed her eyes and began to recite the following poem:

"Oh, mighty king of kings. Father of justice and righteousness. Deliverance from evil and all wickedness. I call upon thy name. Allow thy grace to enter this vessel and cleanse its spirit. For the sake of all Xosantry. For the sake of all humanity. Release this being!"

The body began to vibrate as a large cloud of smoke emitted from it. The smoke grew larger and denser. The body was no longer visible. The whole brewery began to shake. From the floor to the walls, and from the walls to the ceiling. The vibration had broken off a chunk of the ceiling. The chunk of rock landed on Andre's head, causing him to wake out of his nap.

"What!? Huh!? Who!?" He said, looking around, waking out of his stupor.

He looked over the railing and saw Millie in the process of completing the exorcism. Millie began to sweat while maintaining her focus. Her eyes remained closed through the entire process, her intense focus unwavering. Finally, shooting out of the dense smoke was the small Hix from the woods found in the YouTube video they watched her room.

Millie opened her eyes and saw the Hix. The creepy looking demon dashed past her. She failed at trying to grab it. The creature hopped above and onto the left side walkway. Millie turned and looked in its direction.

"Don't let it escape!" She cried out.

"Stupid Xosans! You're too late anyway. I have siblings, so kill me and then face the wrath of my brothers and sisters. And of course, my master, Lord Malucious. He will rise!" The Hix said while escaping.

All of a sudden, Andre dashed across the brewery and onto the left side walkway as if he simply slid his way over. He slid in front of the Hix, cutting him off from his escape. He held out his right hand and opened his palm.

"Oh yeah? Well, when you see him. Tell your Lord to hold this ."

The Hix panicked as the fear crippled him due to the light illuminating his frightened face. The creature began to scream from terror.