Chapter Three | Broken Hearted

Cameron's POV:

gosh! i only have an hour left?! i need to get ready! agh!! wheres my favorite shirt! MOOOMMM! i asked my mom for my shirt luckily she had it. phew! i have to look nice! i called ashley to see if she was already there, and she said yes! im the last one? better get going! BYE MOM. i left on my pennyboard and went to Skylar's house. i rang the doorbell. right when she opened it..she looked completely gorgeous. i froze and started to look at her as the wind blew her hair. i said, "you..you look amazing'

Skylar's POV:

i replied, "awe thank you! i love your shoes! omg, you have a pennyboard too? me and ashley broght ours! we can maybe go cruising later. i called ashley and sent her downstairs. i said to them, 'i have all the materials we needed, lets go to the backyard" they followed me as i was walking towards the door. i forgot that i had two dogs. "hi boy! how are you doing!" Cameron went on my side and said, "cool man! you have a dog?" i replied, yeah. lets get started! i got the materials that we needed. i said to cameron and ashley, "BRB I NEED WATER!!" i heard cameron and ashley laughing

Cameron's POV:

ahahah! i said to ashley, "shes so cute" she replied with a laugh and said, "ASK HER OUT MAN!" its almost homecomin, and i didnt have a date yet. maybe..haha. skylar ran back with water and sprayed me with the hose. we ended up having a water fight! it was so fun. i didnt bring any extra clothes but it was worth it. skylar slipped! but luckily i catched her. <3 i never been in love with anyone like this before.

Skylar"s POV:

omg! i almost slipped! woah. cameron catched me and i literally froze. he catched me at the perfect time. wow..his beautiful brown eyes..the flowing of his hair makes me want to just hug him. i said to ashley and cameron, "you guys wanna cruise!" they all said yes! "okay ill be right back i need to go get mine and ashleys!" mine was blue and black, ashley's was pink and mint, and turns out cameron has the same penny as me! we both laughed and said, "we better not get these mixed up! we walked outside with our boards and started to cruise!

whats going to happen while they are cruising? something good..something bad? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!