How you meet

Ashton: You were at a 5sos concert and you meet the boys. As soon as you walked into the room he couldn't take his eyes off you. After a few autographs and photos Ashton said," Can I see your phone for a second?" You handed him the phone looking very suspicious. Little did you know he put his phone number in there." Call me some time." Those we the last words he said that day.

Luke: You both were in the same coffee shop.(cheesy I know) As soon as he saw you he couldn't keep his eyes off you. You order a french vanilla and he does the same. You sat at a little table an you look up and saw a tall blonde boy. "May I sit here." The shop wasn't busy at all but you said yes. He made you laugh and made you feel like you had never felt before. Before you left you wrote your number on his napkin.

Calum: You both were good friends for a while. So you meet in Primary school and you had crushes on each other but you didn't want to ruin your friendship.

Michael: You and Micheal were at a video game convention. You had entered a GTA5 contest. Michael was the champion last year. When you made it to the championship. It was you verse Michael. After a good hour you won. After receiving the trophy you went to Michael and gave him a kiss on the cheek and your number.

A/N How was it guys???