Song Preference Bright by Echosmith

CALUM HOOD
   "I think you and the moon and Neptune got it right cause now I'm shining bright."

        Today me and Calum were going on a date. He wanted to take me to see this astronomy show. To my supirse it was just us there. We watched all the planets and stars. We saw beautiful galaxies and black holes. It was more fun then I expected. At the end Calum got up and said," To my amazing girlfriend Y/N!" He stopped at handed me something almost like a certificate. I read it and it said he got me my own star. It was in between Neptune's moon. Well one of it's moon's." Thank you so much Cal! This is the best anniversary gift I ever had received!"

ASHTON IRWIN

  "Night's are good and that's the way they should be."

     You had recently gave up self harm. Night's were bad because you were hime alone in the dark. Tonight was your 5 month anniversary of being clean. You were so proud of yourself for the first time in a while. When you got home from work you saw Ashton standing in front of a romantic dinner. He was holding a big teddy bear and balloons." Happy anniversary Y/N! I am so proud of you!" You stood there in silence for a second then round to him and hugged him and kissed him."Thank you so much Ash!" He responds with," night's are good. That's the way they should be."