Song Preference Best Day Of My Life by American Authors

Luke Hemmings:

  "I had a dream so big and loud. I jumped so high I touched the clouds. WOOOOOH,WOOOOOOH. I stretched my hands out to the sky. We danced with monsters through the night."

   I did it. I achieved my dream of becoming lead singer in a heavy metal screamo band. My two favorite types of music. I swear it was a big and loud dream. I couldn't have done it without my boy friend Luke. He was always so supportive. My first concert on my first world tour was amazing. I call my fans my monsters. I danced with monsters through the night with Luke by my side.

Michael Clifford:
  "I'm never gonna look back Woah,never gonna give it up No,please don't wake me now."

  You were at your boyfriend Michael's place. You spent the day sleeping. You weren't unroll now.You were having a dream. It was a great dream. You were dreaming about Michael asking you to move in with you at one of your dates. That wasn't all he proposed. You paused your dream and felt someone tap you. It was Micheal. You said," Please don't wake me now."

Calum Hood:

    "I hear it calling outside my window. I feel it in my soul."

    You couldn't belive it. It was winter. Your favorite season and the prettiest season to you. When you opened your eyes you saw snow. It was so beautiful. Calum had already been up eating breakfast. You got up and put warm clothes on to do outside. Not much but just  enough to just look around. You walked down stairs right past Calum." No good morning. No hey. No hi. No kiss. You go straight for nature." He smiled knowing he was joking around and you were okay with it." You can only kiss me if you come outside and enjoy this with me." You smiled almost out the door." I'll wait a little while. I still having morning breath so it would be the best."

Ashton Irwin:
  "The stars were burning so bright. The sun was out till midnight. I say we lose control."

   It was finally summertime. Your favorite time. Swimming, the beach,and warmth. It was also your favorite time because this is when you and Ashton first met and when he first asked you to be his girlfriend. "The sun goes out till midnight all the time." You said to Ashton when you woke up. He responded with," The stars burn so bright."