get over it

Prod: hmm no..come back some time soon Me: I take that as a yes AJ sat down right beside me. I took out my IPhone 5 and plugged in my earphones as AJ did the same. Roc: YO DORKS!!!!!!!!! He was so loud that the whole school could hear him. Me: what? Roc: so Kiyah why you not bothering me now?

Me: because you made me sad in class Ray: AW THE LITTLE BABY GOT SAD AJ whispered in my ear. AJ: don't pay them no mind I just shrugged.

We just sat there in silence until I felt something wet collide with me and AJ's hair. AJ: WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

We turned around and it was Roc's ex girlfriend Trianna. Me: BITCH WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO THAT FOR!!!!!! Trianna: why you wit my man I was going to say something but this nigga took my chance. Roc: TRIANNA..I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU BUT I COULD NEVER EVER EVER IN MY LIFE LIKE HER!! SHE'S UGLY AND HAS NO STYLE AJ: DO NOT TALK ABOUT MY FRIEND LIKE THAT!!

That really hurt me, like it's one thing to say I have no style, I can understand that, but to say I'm ugly, that really sets the standards for me. I just ran out of there crying. AJ: WHAT!! Now you gonna pay She followed me. Tomorrow, I was gonna look good, just for the fun of it. AJ walked me back home. Me: do you really have to leave?

I get emotionally attached to people way to quick. AJ no..I'm not leaving I smiled. Me: MOM I'M HOME Mom: yeah? Me: can I have your black card to go to the mall Mom: it's in my pocketbook SCORE!!

AJ: why we going to the mall Me: you'll see We got in my momma's blue gt mustang and drove off. AJ: so Me: do you like Ray?

AJ: eh yeah why Me: why do you put up a fight around them AJ: If you show you don't care..then they'll leave you alone Me: cool I parked at the mall's front entrance and walked in. AJ: HOT TOPIC Me: NO AEROPOSTALE AJ: no VICTORIA'S SECRET We went to so many places, that I forgot where we went. All I gotta say is, me and AJ were gonna look good tomorrow. And I ain't even gonna think about Roc anymore. He's too mean.

special thanks AJ best writer out there hope to see more from her

AJ and iya