OMG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

y/n POV

Aj, Ray, Roc and I were sitting in the living room of my 4 story mansion. Me: soo AJ: I'm gonna get something to drink Ray: me too He followed her like a fucking stalker. Me: wanna watch a movie Roc: sure I went to my room as Roc followed me and fell on my bed. Me: nigga get off my bed Roc: nah I'm good I bent down under my T.V and got "Watch Your Every Move". It was the scariest movie ever invented. When I turned around, his eyes were big as if he just saw a ghost. Me: STOP STARING YOU PERVE Roc: I can't help it I just rolled my eyes as I helped him off of my bed. He jumped up right on my chest. Me: OWW ROC GET OFF He was too strong. AJ: Getting a lil to comfortable now are we Me: he was just getting off of me AJ: Hmm mm She acts just like my mother. We were downstairs watching the movie with the covers almost covering our eyes. The scary come on with suspense music. All of us: AAAAAAHHHHH I jumped back into Roc's arms and he held me and AJ screamed and Ray catched her. AJ: TURN OFF THE MOVIE!

I did. We were breathing hard. And I noticed Ray's arms were wrapped around AJ's waist. I didn't say nothing but she winked at me knowing that Roc was holding me. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------1: 56 am on July 9th, 2012 AJ: welp ya'll gotta get home We opened the door and it was storming rain and flying everywhere. Ray: what makes you think I'm gonna go out there AJ: My smart ming Me: now go! We pushed them out and they knocked again. This time they were holding on to the poles of the door because the wind was so strong. AJ: get in here! They was shivering Roc and Ray: worst..experience..ever Their shirt was ruined Me: um your shirts are ruined Roc: AH SHIT..this is the only shirt I got on Him and Ray took off their shirts because it was wet. Lord help us. I saw AJ looking away because she couldn't compose herself. Oh God. Roc: so where can we sleep Me: ya'll is not sleeping on my couch AJ: you aint got no guest room Me: then I guess they sleep with us A grin came on Ray, Roc's and AJ's face. Me: freaks! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- During the night, I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I didn't say nothing but they was pushing it. Roc kept moving his hands up and down. I looked over AJ and Ray's bed to see the covers moving up and down. What the fuck was they doing?? Ugh I don't even wanna know. I turned around so that I was facing Roc. Then he did something I didn't expect him to do. He kissed me. Sweet and passionate. Me: what was that for Roc: No other feeling can express the way I feel about you Me: how do you feel about me tho? Roc: y/n I love you no scratch that I'm love with you Those last words make my heart beat like a drum.

thanks to my homegirl AJ for this beautiful chapter this is the best writer out there to me and when I say best i mean the best love this girl for this. chapter