➣ 𝖮𝗎𝗋 𝖮𝗐𝗇 𝖫𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖶𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽

t i t l e » our own little world
g e n r e » fluff + light angst
w o r d c o u n t » 1.4k+ words
w a r n i n g s » none.
n o t e » minho has social anxiety.

"Baby, I'm home~" Jisung announced as he shut the door behind him.

He smiled and he turned and was met by an ecstatic Minho who happily jumped into his arms in surprise.

"So cute." Jisung was about to explode because of how cute the little human he held in his arms was.

The other didn't say anything but his blushing face and strong grip on his biceps said it all for him.

"After I shower, how about we go out to eat together?" Jisung asked, his smile never leaving his face as Minho nodded quickly.

He set Minho down back on his feet and released the grip while the other pouted from the loss of attachment.

He clung back to Jisung's right arm instead.

"Bun bun, I can't take off my jacket if you're clinging onto me." Jisung said as Minho giggled playfully, eventually letting go of the younger.

"Give me about ten minutes okay? You can play in your room while you wait for me." Minho nodded, watching Jisung go up the stairs slowly to the bathroom before he made his way over to his room.

The two actually shared a bed together in their own shared room.

When Jisung bought the house, he completely forgot that there was an extra room along with the others and decided to turn it into a room/playroom for Minho since the older would sometimes get bored playing in their actual room.

"Sungie takes so long.." Minho pouted, picking up his friend who was a teddy bear and held it close, imagining it to be Jisung.

He sighed, looking around the room for something fun to do until his eyes locked onto a specific object in the room.

A cookie jar.

Since apparently there were supposed to be rules established in the household, Jisung took part in making one that was rather more on the fun side of things.

Whenever Minho is being a good boy, which was almost everyday, he'd get to snack on a yummy cookie from the cookie jar.

The cookies would be baked by Jisung regularly at the start of every week.

Although sometimes Jisung would personally say he was being a good boy and hand him a cookie, he never really said if he himself could take one for himself.

He looked around cautiously and snuck up to the table that the cookie jar sat on and took it into his hands.

He checked outside to see that Jisung was most likely still until the shower and headed back in the room.

He shrugged and opened the lid, taking one quickly and twisting the lid tightly before trying to put it back in it's original place.

Jisung's cookies were the best, no doubt about it.

He was surprised how he hasn't died yet because of his cooking but although he couldn't cook, his cookies certainly proved he could bake.