➣ 𝖪𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝖬𝖾 𝖥𝗈𝗋 $100?

t i t l e » kiss me for $100?
g e n r e » fluff + crack
w o r d c o u n t » 1k+ words
w a r n i n g s » none.
n o t e » rich = win.

"SUNGIEEEEEEEEE!!" It was usually never this hard to obtain a single drop of attention from the younger but today seemed to contradict that statement as Minho was currently screaming at Jisung for even just the slightest of acknowledgement with his existence.

Minho whined and pouted, but even still, the brunet didn't look towards his direction though as he was too busy, immersing himself in a strange book about life he found at the public library just yesterday.

"HAANN JIIIIIISUNGGGGGGG!!" Minho shouted, proceeding to drag out his full name further in yet another attempt to succeed in getting Jisung to do the bare minimum of simply looking at his general direction. Even just a look would do the most for him at the moment as he was basically preparing his grave already. Just in a blink of an eye with Minho going without attention and he's already six feet under, sadly twerking with the ghosts in the supposed afterlife.

It was currently eleven a.m. and Minho was about rip out each individual hair strand out of his head if Jisung proceeds to ignore him, even after the countless shouts and whines that consisted of stretching out his name extensively. "JIIIIIIIIIIISUNGGGGGGG!!" Jisung simply shook his head at that, earning a look from Minho. The male even knew that the older was calling him but he proceeded to read that stupid book of his.

He had been doing this for a solid fifteen minutes now and it was impressive how Jisung still didn't pay attention to the older. It was actually quite unexpected of him to do things like these on a usual since he was practically an adult but Jisung ignoring him was even more unexpected, heck, an even near impossible sight to be witnessing.

As Minho was practically balding, he came up with a legendary idea and smirked. "I, Lee Minho, promise Han Jisung, that I shall no longer beat him to a pulp every Saturday." Not surprisingly enough, he finally had Jisung's attention and smiled when he finally looked at him. "It's about time, beat me any more further and my skin will start falling off at an early age."

And so with that, Minho gave Jisung a big toothy smile before thinking back to what he actually wanted to ask Jisung. After some time, he retrieved the question from the back of his mind and coughed rather formally before sitting back with his hands glued together on the kitchen counter.

"Would you kiss me for a hundred dollars?" Jisung looked at him for a second before letting out a sigh with his teeth gritting against each other. "Did you really just disturb me for all that time just to ask me that braindead of a question?" The ravenette stared at him for a solid moment before sitting up proudly and nodding.

"Min, what kind of a question even is that?" The brunet asked, briefly turning his focus back to his book only to bookmark the page and look back at Minho. "I just wanted to know. You know, for research purposes." Minho replied, bumping his shoulder playfully with his elbow.

Jisung facepalmed. He knew exactly what Minho was trying to say and shook his head in pure disappointment. What made it worse was that he has literally been married to this dumbass for just about over a year now.

"This is a book about life, humans, Minho." Minho looked at him and shrugged. "So what? It's the same thing, still requires research." Jisung could only sigh and get back to reading his book. That was, of course, until Minho slapped the book out of his hands and slammed down a one-hundred dollar bill, epically.

"What the hell, Min?" Minho leaned over to him with a hand on the table before making a rather over-exaggerated expression. "oH hEy, would you look at that..." Jisung rubbed the side of his head for a moment before completely shattering his wrist by slamming it down onto the counter. Leaning over, he planted a kiss on Minho's cheek before sitting back down and picking up his book angrily, proceeding to continue reading from where he left off.

"B-but I wanted one on my lips..." Minho whined, pouted as Jisung was about to have a mental breakdown. Regardless, Jisung sucked it in and stood back up, walking around the counter and smashing his lips against Minho's instead of proceeding to the quick and efficient tactic. He figured if Minho was going to want one then he might as well make it last for the both of them.

And it did last quite a while for both of them, indeed it did. After Jisung briefly pulled away, Minho looked at him with a shocked expression. Jisung looked over to see the hundred dollar bill resting on the table and shook his head. "Keep the money, you've already wasted enough time in my life with your dumb questions." Jisung said, proceeding to walk back to his seat and continue reading.

Minho simply grinned mischievously at that. "Yeah, well without my dumb questions, your life wouldn't be as fun as it is right now." Jisung looked at him and chuckled. It wasn't that Minho was right, — because he sort of was — but it certainly did add to the mood and happiness of their relationship. And he was grateful for that, even if it may not be in the best nor efficient way. As some of Minho's stunts and dumb questions had indeed, almost made Jisung feel the urge to no longer exist in the world. Some of them actually have but Minho would rather not touch on those ones as he was rather ashamed for them.

Looking at the counter which the one-hundred dollar bill rested on, he slowly averted his eyes to Jisung and the corner of his lips started to curl up. "So... would you be down to kiss me for free then...?"