Chapter 27

The rest of the week went by smoothly. Luhan and Xiumin were still making a lot of efforts to the Jealousy plan and Luhan was still fangirling over Sehun. He had also met Yongguk in the school hallways once and the man had completely ignored him. Jongdae, Minseok and Luhan had hang out together on Wednesday night and the Chinese man remembered why he liked his childhood friends so much: the amount of fun they had was incredible.

And today… Today was Friday and it meant it was the day of the dance. Luhan was in his bedroom with his group of friends – they had decided to chill together before the dance and Luhan’s place had been the final choice. Kai and Kyungsoo were kissing and being adorably disgustingly cheesy on Luhan’s bed – the latter thought he would have to wash his blankets after -, while Chanyeol and Chen were chatting joyfully together (they were both trolls so they always went along pretty well), and Xiumin and Baekhyun were helping Luhan pick an outfit for the night. While Luhan… well he was stressing out. It was like a date, right? But like a more formal date than in a bubble tea shop. Luhan had to be confident, he had to be cool, he had to be nice, he had to be not annoying, he had to be very interesting and, most important of all, he had to be looking fucking fabulous. And that’s exactly the reason why Baekhyun and Xiumin were emptying his closet and analyzing every piece of clothing he had.

The dance event wasn’t what you’d call formal. It was more like a casual party with many many guests. So people weren’t seen wearing fancy dresses or suits; the purpose of your outfit was to be casual – or at least not too formal - but making you look stunning. So that’s what Luhan was attempting to do. Or at least that’s what Baek and Minseok were trying to do for Luhan.

The plan for the night was to chill a while at Luhan’s house and eat some snacks – Luhan suspected that the fact that he had a lot of food in his fridge was responsible for his house being chosen - then, at 7pm, they would go to the dance. The two official couples – aka Kaisoo and Xiuchen – were going in Xiumin’s car while the two not-really-couples – Baekyeol and Hunhan – were going in Baekhyun’s car. And the next step was just to have fun.

Time passed quickly, and suddenly it was already 7pm and Luhan couldn’t handle the stress. He heard the doorbell ring and, knowing that the possibilities it was Sehun were probably about 99%, his heart started beating faster and he ran downstairs to open the door, leaving his friends laughing at him.

The party wasn’t formal; the purpose of your outfit was to be casual but making you look stunning. Well it seems that Oh Sehun grasped the concept fucking amazingly because Luhan was in awe as he opened the door.

He never really sees Sehun wearing anything else than the school uniform, from time to time he had seen the other boy in jeans and a t-shirt but it was rare. So seeing him dressed like that… Luhan couldn’t handle it. Sehun was wearing black – tight, may I precise – leather pants with a red belt and a black sleeveless shirt with Strictly Vinyl written in white letters. His shoulders were hidden under a black leather jacket and, on top of that, he was wearing a ring and a necklace. Oh and did I mention his fucking sexy pokerface? Basically, he looked like a sexy beast, or a sexy bad boy. Luhan had always thought Sehun was handsome and sexy but he hadn’t seen anything; that was the sexiest man he had ever seen in his entire life. And Luhan really, really didn’t know what to do. His heart was beating so fast and he was struggling to breathe. Also, it seems like he forgot how to talk because Sehun was looking at him weirdly.

“Are you ready?” He looked surprised he was the first one to talk (Luhan didn’t blame him though.)

The older guy tried to look calm – but he probably failed – and erased his stunned expression from his face. “Uh yeah. You- You look really great.” That was the worst understatement Luhan had ever made.