-

No way.

They are trying to hard to find another thing to bully me about. What they don't know is that I live in the house of their dreams and that I won't let them go without them noticing every inch of the Manor.

Now my mom's email.

Dear Hermione
If you read your aunt's mail you will know some things, you know the locations. Each reunion will start at 16:00 pm I recommend you to be there at 16:15 to have your entrance.
Love,
Mom.

Ok Hermione calm down, it can't be that bad can it?
••••••••••
Skip to 24 of august
••••••••••
"Looooove I am already in the front door what's taking you so long?" "Coming!"  I went down stairs with Alyssa to meet Draco. He was with his black suit as always.

HERMIONE's  OUTFIT

ALYSSA's  OUTFIT

"You both look gorgeous" "You don't look bad yourself" "Well let's go into the car, Draco put Alyssa in her chair please" "Sure" he said while he took Alyssa

"You both look gorgeous" "You don't look bad yourself" "Well let's go into the car, Draco put Alyssa in her chair please" "Sure" he said while he took Alyssa. Draco is a great dad I won't deny it but he spoils Alyssa to much, she is definitely a Daddy's girl.

I got into the car, got my sunglasses on and waited for Draco. It was a nice car ride but the best hasn't even started.

ISLY POV
••••••••••••••••••••
My sister Camin, my mom and I were waiting for my cousins, grandma and grandpa, beaver and beaver parents.

The first ones to arrive were my auncle John, aunt Pili and my cousins Lali and Diama, then grandma and grandpa arrived, we were just waiting for beaver family.

I bet she works as a librarian, beaver parents came but not her, I thought she wouldn't come until her parents said something about traffic and her being a little bit late, but I didn't pay that much attention, she doesn't deserve it.