Chapter 4 (My Madoo Part-2)

The Video call with Abhinavi was hanged up now.
So Sidneet were at their first lecture that means Its was the lecture of English the Subject which is Sid's fav but today he was least intereste to pay attention to what the teacher was speaking or tell as he was busy whole time staring at Avu while teacher was hell shocked seeing someone sitting with sid on his bench that too girl though happy to see the change in him and also loved them seeing together. (in shot teacher wanted to see them together always)

Teacher's POV
OMG is Sid really sharing his seat with someone that too a girl. I am seeing him sitting with someone after 3 freaking years and look he also has smile on his i am left suprised yet feeling good. I am noticing that he is not paying attention in the lecture but is busy to adore that girl, no doubt that she is very very beautiful well I don't mind if he don't pay any attention as his happiness matters for me because in these 3 years he is been quite amazing in his studies and is always but he never been so happy but today he is and thats all for me. They look good together and I would like to see them together in future also would try to let them spend personal time. May god bless them! My well wishes are always them!!
End of the POV

Sid's POV
Oh Man she soo beautiful oh god someone save me from her looks I am gonna die. What has happen to me? Me, THE SIDDHARTH NIGAM is affected by a girl, a girl is getting on his nerves. OMG! Wait what? Oh god what is happening to me? Am I falling for her? His chain of thoughts was broken when Avi shoked him and whispered in his ear
Avi:Are you lost in Me? (In a questioning tone)
Sid:Yes! I mean n..no
Avi:Then why are you stammering? (In a teasy tone)
Sid:That because...because
Avi:Will you move further from your because
Sid:because ya because if teacher saw us talking to eachother then he will scold us and make us out of the class.. this is the reason
Avi:So in shot THE SIDDHARTH NIGAM who is not scared of someone but everyone else of him including teachers is scared of teacher. (Whispered dramatically)
Sid:hahaha very funny!
Avi:ohf devil now accept it that you were adoring the most beautiful girl who is sitting beside you (whispered by flipping her hair)
Sid:If I not then what will you do?
Avi:Make it you accept it!
Sid:Acha baba mann liya ho gaya...
Avi:Yes
Sid:in our talks the whole lecture is over!
Avi:Its ok Madoo
Sid:What?What did you just said after 'its ok'
Avi:I said Madoo (She said by carsig his face)
Sid:Thats a good name Madoo
Avi:You liked it?
Sid:I loved it and I'll tell it to everyone!
Avi:No Devil
Sid:Why Angel?
Avi:Only I have the right to call you Madoo you are my Madoo na..
(She said making a cute with puppy face)
(Sid in mind- Did she said MY madoo? OMG Why am I feeling butterflies in my stomach? No no not butterflies but the whole fucking zoo. Ohf ok! lets Have fun with her....)
Sid:oh so cute ok but what did you said MY madoo that means you think I am yours? He said comming close to her (they were in the corrider)
Avi:Vo...ab...Vo...ab
Sid:its ok you can think me anytime yours...
By hearing this Avi blushed.
End of the POV
They went to their next class which means Maths, now the common thing was that they both hated Maths wanted to confess eachother about it as they could not bear this class. Teacher had not arrived yet all students were gossiping and chit chatting with eachother while on Sidneets side was a pin drop sillence. Which was broken by both of them at the same time.

Avi's POV
I didn't wanted to let sid know that I hate Maths but one day or another he will get to know this na so its better that I teĺl him myself.
So, after gathering a lot of courage I'm gonna say out my hatred for Maths! 1..2..3 and go!
Avi:I don't like Maths!
Sid:I don't like Maths!
(Avi in mind: Thank god he too don't like Maths)
Both smiled and again said in union
Avi:I hate Maths!
Sid:I hate Maths!
(Avi in mind: our thoughts match so much)
This time both laughed and decided to bunk the class.
In corridor...
Sid:So, where should we go now? Have you decided anything?
Avi:Well not yet but lets go to garden behind our college its very calming or we can say charming place....
Sid:As you wish Angel...
Avi:lets go then...
They went to the garden and sat on the bench.
Sid:I wanted to tell you something!
Avi:tell
Sid: We and our group gonna stay in the college hostil untill the last semester of this college gets over...
(Who thought sid is gonna propose her? Tell me in the comments)
Avi:but..
Sid:I have told everyone in our group and every one follows my order and I accpet you in one of them...
Avi: ok (she said in low tone)
Sid:Sounds good! (He smiled)
(Avi in mind:ohf his smile! The thing for which I can do anything....)
End of the POV

Thet spent their whole time by chit chatting about things of here and there and like this the whole Maths lecture was over for them. After that they had hindi they both didnt like hindi and both knew that so again bunked the lecture and went to libary both took one book and read that book together. They both were sitting very close to eachother but didnt realised that for even a moment and spent whole time.

Like this the day was over, and they were shifting for their mansions to the hostil.

Hope you guys loved the chapter if yes then do VOMMENT (VOTE+COMMENT) and also follow me for all upcomming books or fanfics on SIDNEET.
@YourWritterAnu
#keepsupportint
#staytunned
#staysafe
#fanfic