Chapter 2: Welcome to Aether!

Speech guide

Narration

"Dialogue"

'Inner monologue'

Emphasizing

Demonic voice

Flashbacks/dreams/inner world

~~~~~<>~~~~~

A week had passed, the words of Valkyrie remained fresh within the No.1 blader's mind. He was walking to his old school, Beigoma Academy, as that was where his bey told him to go for the journey to begin. Carrying a large camping bag on his back, Valt tried to recall and process how his day started over and over in his head like a looped recording.

That morning

Valt had woken up and was getting ready for breakfast. Ever since his meeting with Valkyrie a few nights ago, he hadn't told anyone about it. Not his mom, not his younger siblings, not even his closest beyblading companions like Rantaro and Shu. He thought that if he did tell them about his encounter, they'd just brush it off as just being a dream. However, he didn't want upset his partner, so the bluenette decided he would just tell them the truth when the promised day comes.

When he was coming down the stairs with his bey in hand, he heard his mother greet him. It was the very thing that began turning the gears in Valt's brain.

"Oh, you're awake, Valt! Hurry up and eat. You don't wanna keep Valkyrie waiting, do you?" she said as she set a plate of beybread on the table.

The spiky-haired boy could not believe what he just heard.

"W-Wait, h-how did you-"

"Let's just say, Valkyrie informed me last night. I even got everything you need for the trip ready." she said while smiling innocently.

At this, Valt glanced at his beyblade suspiciously. Valkyrie seemed to twinkle mischievously and the bluenette swore that he heard giggling from her.

End flashback

It was a very bizarre morning for him. How his bey managed to make contact with his mother, he'll never know. A few minutes later, he reached the school and went straight to the back of the main building. Valt was expecting that there was no one in that area.

But boy, was he wrong.

There, he saw Aiga, Drum and the Asahi brothers all with camping bags on their backs ready to go... somewhere.

Drum was the first one to notice Valt's presence. "Hey, look! Valt's here!"

Then Aiga. "Oh, hey there, Valt!"

Then Hikaru and Hyuga. "YAY! VALT'S HERE!"

"H-Hey guys."he greeted. "What're you guys doing here with all that stuff you're carrying?"

"Well, I need to ask you something first." stated Aiga while pointing at the bluenette.

"What is it?"

"Valkyrie sent you here, didn't she?"

Valt's eyes widen. "Wait, this can't be real. How-"

"We're all here because of our beys. Achilles talked to me in a dream a few nights ago and invited me to some place of his." Aiga said as he reached for his pocket and showed his beyblade, Infinite Achilles.

"I had a similar dream with Dragon!" Drum entered the conversation and showed Tempest Dragon.

"Us too!" Hikaru and Hyuga exclaimed as they each displayed their own beys, Helios Volcano and Hyperion Burn.