Hello

Prosperity, perseverance, serenity...

These are the morals of the small town where my home resides, a calm, peaceful land where man and animal could befriend one another, and Townsfolk are familiar with each face.

CobblesTown is my home, my favourite place to be. We are only a small fraction of a Nation, a huge affiliation of towns and cities under the name of Mushberg. Our nations been through many blunders and wars, but its always held up for as long as possible. We arent the first Mushbergian town, not at all, we are simply a small piece of the puzzle that is our confederation. I dont know the full history, of course, I am merely a villager in CobblesTown. On that note, allow me to introduce myself.

Im Honey, Honey Biella, and Im the main farmer of our town. I handle crops, I fish and I keep an eye on the animals. We have quite a few animals to keep an eye on, but I have a few of my own pets that mean the world to me. My cottage is..or, was, a small, cosy building make of a smooth oak wood and cobblestone. I kept it neat and tidy, with any greenery or foliage growing along the walls being as pristine as possible whilst keeping their natural shape and welcoming presence. I love my house, helped build it myself. I dont get many guests, however, when I do, most feel very welcomed into my small, comfortable home.

Im a big fan of gardening, hence my interest in maintaining the town farm. Im also fond of animals, and they're quite often fond of me too! I try my best with my work, but alas, not all can go to plan.

I am Honey Biella and I am 17 years old.