The second time meeting

INTRODUCTION OF THE NEW CHARACTERS 

                                                                        Scarlett Bryne playing as Pansy Parkinson 

                                                         Tom Felton playing as Draco malfoy 

A:N 

hey lol, so I adore Scarlett Bryne however she'll be playing Molly Samuel's In this but Molly's name will be replaced by Pansy Parkinson. enjoy

June had woken up with a limp Luna knew why but she acted like she didn't "what's wrong with your Leg June?" she tilted her head and had a curious look on her face,"oh, uh, I must have slept on it funny or something.. I'll be fine." June smiled as she walked into the bathroom to have a shower. When she walked out she only had around about 10 minutes to get ready, she threw her uniform on and placed some mascara,eyeliner, and lipgloss on. By that time it was time to go, she gathered her books and walked out behind Luna. When she arrived all of the people were already in their seats, Draco Had noticed the limp so he couldn't help but howl "OUUU"  June's eyes shot over to the direction of the voice to see a Blonde headed boy with a Brunette haired girl sat on his lap and another tall light skin teenager also looking at her, That face was familiar, It was Draco fucking Malfoy. The boy she had pecked on the lips leaving him shocked, Mattheo's and Theodore's eyes shot over to her as well they saw she had a limp on her so the chuckled then spun back around on their seats. Draco Hadn't seen June since the party and Since then he had developed some kind of feeling for her, the way she cupped his chin and kissed his lips with passion. The way she took control, he didn't show it he Just did, it was a bit pathetic after a kiss she didn't even mean. She stopped staring and walked to her seat. When the lesson had finished they had a free period to do whatever they wanted to, June knew exactly what she wanted to do. study. 

she walked out and made her way through the corridors, She felt a hand pull her back into a room. Draco Malfoy.  she squirmed at his grip "what the fuck?" she said looking up at the tall Blonde boy "so uhm who gave you that limp?" he spat "I barley know you, yeah.. your Mattheo's cousin but. we hardly talk, so what the fuck would make you think i'd tell you" she glanced at him. "that kiss, at the party" he spat pulling her arm closer to him there torso's now touching. "what about it" she bluntly said causing him to scoff "don't act like it didn't mean anything, the passion.." he looked down at her now in length with her height, "it meant nothing, I was drunk" she chuckled "you can't be fucking serious? your mad over a limp?" she laughed even harder this time, his hand covered her mouth causing her laugh to die down, "who the fuck gave you that limp you slut" he bent down to her ear whispering them words to her, she grabbed his arm and pulled it down "Theodore" she laughed "not like it's anything to concern you, but there, there you have it." she responded with no emotion this time tugging at her arm trying to let it loose. "your a whore" he spat letting her go and shoving her out the door, she scoffed and walked back to her dorm.

 Pansy Parkinson seemed to realize what had happened in that class or at least assumed, they had fucked. Jealousy had built up in her as she stormed over to June and tugged her by the hair. "YOU YOU FUCKING SLAG." she screamed making a scene infront of people who were passing by "WHAT THE FUCK?" June pounded getting a grip of Pansy's hand and loosening the grip of her hold, "you. you had no fucking intension to fuck him." Parkinson screamed "what the fuck are you on about Pansy, I haven't fucked anyone, not like it's your concern" she responded "don't play your innocent act now, you came out of that classroom followed out by Draco" she gave June a cold stare in the eyes "oh." June scoffed but yet again she wanted to drag the scene on "oh yeah, he was fun. terribly fun, oh god how he-" 

But before June could finish her sentence Pansy slapped her. Hard. That was it. "YOU FUCKING WHORE" June screamed "YOU REALLY WANT TO DO THIS? INFRONT OF THIS MANY PEOPLE?" "yeah well, I don't seem to have a problem, you?" Pansy smiled innocently. "no not at all" June grabbed her wand "CRUCIO" she held the wand to her chin causing Pansy to  freeze in her spot, tears rolled down her pale cheeks as she let out a painful scream, "so you fancy making a deal with the devil?" June whispered down her earlobe. "ENOUGH" Mattheo shouted causing June to release her wand Pansy grasping for air. Mattheo threw June over his shoulder and ran back to his dorm "YOU FUCKING HOE" Pansy screamed nudging people out of her way. 

A:N

HII! so i'm tired as its 1:29 whilst i'm writing this and the story, ignore how sloppy it is and the fight was meant to be like the one in After we collided between molly and Tessa, yeah but I tried basing Draco malfoy off Hardin Scott in this scene when both of the girls were fighting over him, I think we know where the next chapter is going after this if you've watched After and After we collided. So I literally just wrote down the fight right now I thought I'd add a little bit of  power to it, I originally wrote this a few weeks ago but then I added the fight onto it just now as it came to mind, I'm sorry I haven't been updating this frequently it felt very illegal not to update you lot today so TODAAAAA I decided to do it today. My absolute apologies for not updating you I'm 16 I have alot of work to do especially because of this bitchy pandemic. So I know this hasn't been my best chapter and I'm sorry, PLEASE ALSO FEEL FREE TO TELL ME ANYTHING I CAN IMPROVE ON!  please also don't forget to vote and comment! <3 

A:N 
ALSO DRACO WONT BE APPEARING FOR NOW. HE ONLY POPPED UP FOR THIS LITTLE SCENE, he may or may not return I honestly don't know