Chapter 1

Ally's POV (flashback)
...It was the day of my 6th birthday, it's been a year since my mum died, a year since my dad stared abusing me. I hate him. He made my life a living nightmare.
I was playing my guitar, it was the only thing that reminded me of my mum, she was the one who taught me how to play but that soon stopped...

I was bought out of my thoughts when I heard farther calling ''Stupid whore get your fucking ass down here now!" His voice is so scary, when I got to the bottom of the stairs I could already smell the alcohol mixed with drugs... When I got close enough he threw me to the ground kicking, slapping and punching me. You may be thinking OMG!! Well I'm used to it, even when you get raped every night, which hurts a lot more than getting a beating everyday. All I can do is scream for help hoping someone hears me.

I scream a loud as possible, hoping this time people will hear.
The doors are knocked down and police burst though the door, they ripped my dad off me and dragged him out the door, he mouthed " I will kill you" a couple of police men can over while I took a step back scared.

I ran upstairs and packed my stuff, walked out the front door an slipped into the cop car. The driver said " Butterfly Adoption Centre For Girls" I've got a bad feeling about this.