Chapter 7

Ally's POV
All the girls are here now and I couldn't be happier, I've got the worlds greatest friend&Family. There's no abusive farther anymore...well I hope not anyway.
Ally- so girls I've got us matching pjs
All the girls squealed but Spencer didn't look so pleased. Her facial expression was so funny.
Spencer- you have got to be kidding me. All the girls including me burst out laughing
Ally- don't worry spencer I didn't actually buy you matching pyjamas. I know what your like and I know you don't like these sort of pyjamas so I got you these ones instead. Instantly a smile was plastered on her face.
Spencer- OMG thanks Ally!!!!!
All if us sat down and started playing different games until we started to calm down.
Hannah- so girls is there any boys in school that you like. While Wiggling her eyebrows, everyone laughed but Aria went bright red.
Emily- ooooohhhhh Aria has a boyfriend, Aria has a boyfriend!
Aria went an even brighter red if that was possible.
Aria- well there I this one boy ... You know that one boy who sits at the back at the class in chemistry.
Hannah - who jake ?
Aria - yeah he is so nice, I have spoken to him quite a few times and we even hung out at break one time but that's it, he is actually so cute. Her smile was so bright with admiration.
She then got up and said that she needed a drink and walked into the mini kitchen in the corner of the room.
Ally- we need to get those two together, you can see how much she likes him and hopefully she has the chance. Are you with me girls?
All the girls except Aria cheered and then Aria came back in with no clue what we were planning .

It was starting to get late and all the girls including me let out a yawn one after the other which made us all giggle after our yawning spree. We started to get ready for bed. Each had our own sleeping bag Aria ha purple, Hannah had red , Spencer had cream, Emily had blue and I of course had pink, all our favourite colours. Now that we were all ready we all got into bed and said goodnight and then we all drifted off into a nice and peaceful sleep.