Part 21

*T.W. Suicidal tendencies and Harm*

Y/N POV

Once the plane lands, Mark picks us up. My thigh and arm burn, but I do my best to act okay. Apparently, it's not enough though because Ethan looks at me and sees through the false smile. He gives me the 'we'll talk later' look. Mark looks back in the mirror at just the right time to catch the look.

Look what you did. You've got them all worried over nothing. Useless piece of shit. Maybe you should just end it. You know what, yeah. End it.

I look out the window in shame. I hate these thoughts, but maybe they're right. Then, I catch a glimpse of HER outside the window on the sidewalk. SHE'S walking in the direction of Mark's house with that smirk that I hate so much.

My hands start shaking, and all I can hear at this point is the blood pounding in my ears. My vision starts to waiver, and Ethan is trying to talk to me. But I can't hear him. I have no idea what he's saying. I feel a slight pressure on my back and realize that it's a hand. Ethan's rubbing circles on my back. I start to calm down and my breathing slows a bit. Removing his hand from my back, he moves it to my face. He uses his thumbs to wipe the tears away and forces me to look at him.

"It's okay. Look at me. You're okay." He says in a soothing voice.

"I'm not though. I-I'm not safe." He gives me a confused look before Mark realizes what I'm talking about.

"Y/N, you saw HER again?" Mark asks in a worried tone. I nod with tears still rolling down my face.

"Mark, what's going on?" Ethan's voice had gone up a pitch. You could tell that he was worried as well.

Mark explains the situation to Ethan, and I zoned out. This is getting to be too much for me.

I find myself pushing down on my thigh where the burn is. It hurts, but the pain helps. It clears my mind just enough to hear Ethan and Mark's conversation.

"-need to do something. She can't keep living like this." Ethan.

"I know. But this... entity isn't like Dark. It's like SHE is HER own person. I've seen HER. SHE faded away when I walked up to HER. I don't know what we can do." Mark says.

"Maybe Y/N has to be the one to do something. SHE can harm Y/N, but can Y/N harm her?" Ethan asks. Good question. Can I?

I tune them out and focus on if I could hurt HER. I think that I could, I would just need the strength to do so. From now on, I'm going to try to kill HER instead of myself. For now, at least.

*Time Skip*

As soon as I walk into the house, Chica runs up to me. Her tail is swishing happily, and her eyes are full of happiness. She can tell that something is wrong and is trying to brighten our moods. If only it was that easy.

I scratch her ears, and she nudges her head against my thing where the burn is. I let out a little yelp and my hands fly to protect that spot. Chica jumps back little bit, and Ethan runs to my side. "What's wrong?"

"I- I just. When we were on the plane, I had a nightmare that SHE burned my thigh and arm. Only it actually happened." I look away. I can't bear to see their faces.

"How bad is it?" Mark asks me.

Luckily, the thigh burn is on my lower thigh so I can show them. So, I do. They see the small blisters and red skin. I also show them my forearm, even though it isn't that bad.

Mark gives me some cream that is supposed to help with the burns, and I go up to my room and put it on. I just laid in bed for the rest of the night. It was already around 10 p.m.

Tears started to form in my eyes as I wondered why all of this is happening to me. They say that God gives tough situations to people who are strong enough to handle them. But guess what, God? I'm not strong enough. I'm not strong enough to handle this. I want to die. I honestly just want to end it. At this point, I don't even care if I go to Hell or Heaven. Just take me away. I pray to you to let me die in my sleep.

You know... if you kill yourself, I'd be gone. You'd be gone. Its a win-win situation.

That's true. But do I really want to do that?

Yes, you do. Think about the sweet release of death. Its so close. End the pain. You're worthless. They don't need you here. All you cause is pain. They could finally live a life free from you.

That's also true. I'm weighing them down.

And that is what has led me here to this bridge at 2 a.m. It feels peaceful. There's a soft wind blowing through my hair and on my face. The only sounds are rushing water beneath me and cicadas and birds chirping. I don't even hear the sounds of cars.. Its like humans don't exist. As if the world hadn't been polluted and destroyed by our terrible race.

I smile as the cold wind hots my face again. It almost makes me want to go back home and lay down. Almost.

I climb over the railing and hold onto it with my right hand. I look over the edge.

"Y/N." The familiar voice whispers.

"Go home, Ethan."

"We both know I can't leave without you." I can practically hear the tears through the pain in his voice, but I'm at peace right now. "Please. Come home. You have so much to live for. Amanda, Mark, Amy, Sean, Sykunno, your YouTube channel. Please. We need you. I need you."

Tears threatened to fall. Ethan takes my hesitation as a sign and jogs over to me, grabbing my hand.

Do I really want to end it? I don't think I do, I just want to feel okay again.

Before I can safely get over the railing back to Ethan, someone shows up out of thin air.

"You are NOT getting away this easily. Silly little Y/N. This is the end of the line for both of us." SHE says.

Ethan looks shocked and scared, as do I. Before we know what's happening, I'm falling. The water is rushing up to meet me as SHE fades away.

I catch a glimpse of Ethan's face. He's crying and yelling my name. He has his phone out, and I can hear sirens in the distance.

His face was the last thing I saw before being engulfed in darkness.

_____________________________________

A/N: Thank you all so much for 5.2k reads! I love y'all! Also, should I start a Dreamwastaken fanfic?