A day in the life of a Parkinson

(In this story, first years are 13 so seventh year students are 19/20, Lucius is 36, Lucius didn't go to Azkaban, Harry Potter storyline rewritten, also Phoenix has a vg)

I walk to the window, smiling at my sister who is looking dreamy out of a window. "What are you thinking about, Pansy? Or who?" I ask, rolling my eyes because I already knew the answer.
"Draco. This year he'll be mine," my twin says, turning towards you, "Just you wait and see." Me and Pansy are close, she's my sister after all.
"I'd rather date his father than him but whatever floats your boat," I say, rolling my eyes once more.
I flick my hair out of my eyes, looking around the room, Pansy says, "Lucius? Okay but did you hear about the divorce?"
"I was only joking and plus, if things go well for you with Draco then that's weird as well," I say, laughing about our joking.

"He is hot though, he's also my type," I carry on speaking, Pansy hits me in the arm playfully.
"Phoenix, we're lucky we got this dorm to ourselves otherwise what you said would go around school," Pansy says, laughing her head off.
"Now, I'm going to get my robes on and go to the great hall, don't forget to wipe the smile off your face," I say, walking back to my side of the dorm.
Upholding Parkinson's stereotypical behaviour is one of the things that is expected of us as a Parkinson heir. "Okay."
I tie my hair up as I put on my robes, I let my hair down once I'm dressed, nodding at my sister as I walk out of our room.

"Phoenix, your black hair is shiny today," Blaise says, stopping me in my tracks, Blaise, Draco, Goyle and Crabbe were standing in front of me.
"Yes, thank you, now move," I push Draco out of the way lightly and walk away, I hear Draco mumble something.
I exit the Slytherin common room and walk to the great hall, all the Slytherins were walking to the great hall too so I blended in.
Last year of Hogwarts and I guess it will be as dramatic as ever, always with Potter present.
I don't hate Potter but I don't like him, I would rather not have an opinion about this.
My parents are death eaters and so are we which is how me and Pansy met Malfoy, we got the dark mark all on the same day.

Pansy and Draco were quite nervous to start with but I didn't really care even while getting the dark mark , it's just to make my family happy so what?
Draco is cool and we're friends, Zabini is quite flirtatious and the two sheep ( Crabbe and Goyle) are annoying, I don't get why we keep them around.
I've met Malfoy's father twice, always so confident and intimidating which only makes him more interesting as it is.
"Hi again, Pansy," I say as she sits down at the table, we are the only set of twins left at Hogwarts except the Patil twins but they're not interesting.
There used to be the ginger - I mean Weasley - twins but now there's just Harry's ginger follower and Tom Riddle's best friend.

I mean I am a b!tch but aren't we all b!tches inside? At least, I don't hide my two faces and that's a talent that is in the family.
"Are you still thinking about..." Pansy says, she pauses, the thought of Lucius still lingered in my mind. It was just a thing I said sarcastically, Merlin!
"Who are you thinking about? Me, yes I know I'm handsome," Blaise jokingly flirts with me, I hit him lightly, "Aw, baby."
"Draco, Phoenix has a question for you, how's your father?" Pansy says, I slam my head on the table with a slam, drawing attention to our table.
"She was joking, just because you always say my father's going to hear about this, listening to you whine would kill me," I say, I think he believes me.

"Well, anyway what is your type in relationships?" Blaise asks, I sigh, taking a bite off the apple I stole from Draco.
"I like no one," I say, taking another bite of the apple but in all honesty, I have a weird type in men.
Lucius, Snape, Charlie ( ginger ), Adrian, Potter isn't that bad, Oliver, the dead one, Blaise ( not letting him know).
I finish the rest of the apple and sit there, talking about useless things while we get wait until our first lesson with Professor Snape, the greasy hair handsome himself.
If people heard my thoughts, I'd be doomed but maybe I already am, I don't care about people's opinions, they all be dead like Diggory in the end.