May the world rot

Authors note:
I'll be describing sex and it kinda crosses the line with abuse in the following chapters. Please enjoy reading. Now let's get on with the story! I'm sorry it took me so long to upload

His lips crash onto mine, his hand behind my neck, deepening the kiss, standing both of us up from the edge, not breaking the kiss.
"Blaise, where are we going?" I mumble as he grabs my legs, wrapping them around his waist, I wrap my arms around his neck.
"Your room, Pansy went to see Draco for a while," he answers, I giggle as I take my lips off of his and he pushes me against the door of my room.
We break the kiss and I unlock the door to my dorm-room, I push open the door as he grabs my neck and kisses me pushing me into the room.
"Blaise, f*ck me," I mutter into his ear as his lips move down my neck, biting and sucking and caressing the skin.
"Beg me for it, sweetheart," he says, I feel my underwear become a little wet.

"Blaise,please," I say, stuttering as he puts one of his hands under my shirt and on one of my boobs ( over the bra).
He pushes me onto my bed and kisses me, our hands entwined as he held me down by my wrists, "Is this alright?" he says.
"Yes," I say, lying on the bed fully clothed for an exact three seconds. I feel his hands grab my shirt, pinching me a bit.
He tugs my shirt over my head and kisses down my neck to my b00bs, taking them out of my bra and kissing them carefully.
"B-B-Blaise" I mutter in his ear as he takes off his shirt, I feel his thing rise and I moan into his ear. I never imagined this would ever happen.
He looked at me with full desire in his eyes, I unzip his trousers and take them off.

✧·゚: *✧·゚:*✧ The next day
I walk outside to sit on the grass where the dead one and I used to sit, I mean Cedric, god I always hated his name but now he's dead.
His friends still sit here, it took a week for them to get over his death except from Cho, she didn't really get over it but then again, sympathy.
I mean Harry Potter seems still to be upset but I don't think Harry Potter has friends, he just has/had fans. Wait maybe Harry and...
I have an excellent eye for people that have/had things for each other, anyway I'm sat on the f*€king grass near the most boring people ever.
I lay down on the grass, staring at the blue thing above the world then I remember when me and Cedric met, I may miss him but...
I don't really care about anyone, I mean I used to but then I realised it numbs the pain if you don't care.

I see someone's shadow covering the sun to my eyes, my eyes shoot up in a frustrated anger, I see a tall figure with very good hair.
Oh there's Barbie or is it Elsa? Lucius Malfoy is stood there, covering the bloody sun and I can't exactly be rude to him.
Joking, of course I can rude to him, I'm not scared of Becky with the good hair. "Hey Elsa, can you move out of the way of the sun?"
He's just going to stand there and ignore me, I'll just lay here without any sun in my eyes and read while the older Malfoy stands.
He's not actually that old to have a 20-year old son but then again being him could make him look older than he was and yeah no.
I started to read as he just stood there for a reason, it's a f*cking school, why the hell is he here? To see his son, he'd be there.

"Get up and follow me," Barbie says, grabbing my arm and I roll my eyes while standing up from the grass, following him.
He goes into an empty classroom, grabbing my arm as I follow him, I stare at him confused but I avoid his eye contact.
Lucius Malfoy is alone in a classroom with me, I don't know why we are here but I can tell you he looks so deliciously hot.
The silence in the room is deepening but it is soon broken by his question. "Are you single?" he asks sternly. I don't answer his question.
He grabs my hand and I feel like everything is spinning for a second until I feel pain in my legs. Lucius looks at me with his grey eyes.
"I asked whether you were single," Lucius says, I know we aren't in that classroom anymore but he looks more intimidating now.

"Yes, I'm single," I say, rolling my eyes, "What is the point of this conversation, Barbie?" I smile when I see the anger in his eyes.
"Do not call me that, the point is no other person will ever touch you again," he says with a malicious look on his face.
"Barbie, what if I want other people to touch me?" I say, my eyes shoot open as he grabs my neck. Why didn't I expect that? This is fun.
"Then I will kill them and punish you," he tightens his grip around my neck and pulls me closer to him, "Now be a good girl for me."
I nod, he pushes me into the bed, he gets on top of me, his hands were ice under my blouse onto my skin. I look into his eyes.
Everything about him is so cold, maybe that is just because the life he has is horrible but he is not a victim, we are all evil on the inside.