GoodBye Father

I reach The goldish brown door knob and pray it wouldn't make so much as a squeak.

Quickly tiptoeing up the stairs i make my way to my bedroom locking the door behind me. I was almost safely into my room. When one of the floor board's gives an efty Screech as my foot connects with it.

Running to my room i click the lock and hide behind my door.

" Aleen? You home aww come on down.please?"

Making no noise. I walk to my chair and push it against the door.

"Aleen! Come here now." He bellows loudly

No no no no no.

RING RING

God jackson pick up please.

"Hello you've reached Jackson. I'm not here so don't call me again and don't leave a message unless you're close to me."

BEEP

"Jax, can i stay at your place? My dad's home and I'm scared I don't wanna be home alone with him again. He's been doing it more lately. I can't face it anymore please. Just.. call me back when you can okay?" I plead

" ALEEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING COME HERE!"

I shrink back. Tracing my not so old scar with my fingertips 

BANG BANG

BANG BANG BANG

" I'M GOING TO KICK THIS GOD DAMN DOOR DOWN BITCH COME HERE NOW-"

I open the door quickly. Looking my father right in the eye watching as his smile grows ever so slightly. Raising his right hand free of the bottle he connect's it with my face. Leaving a sting on my cheek.

" like that huh? Next time don't ignore me." In one swift motion he raises the bottle in his left hand and smashes it against my arms where they are protecting my head.

******

Red Blue,Blue Red, Red Blue Red Blue

Where does it end??

"Aleen? ALEEN!"

Cold fingers...

"O-oh S-sw-sweetie"

"Im sorry everyone but you can't come in here please wait"

6 years ago my mom was killed. My dad did it but it was ruled out as a seizure. He choked her to death. Josh was my only friend. But,After i became less social less... me he started to bully me that's when i met jackson he moved a few houses down from me. He moved in around five years ago? We've been friends ever since then. He was like my knight in shining armor. Josh moved city's but he came back this year he never knew what my dad did and i'm not even sure if it would be any good telling him anymore

Ever since my mom died I've been my dad's new target by abusing me. I was the new marie.

He was smart; he told me if anyone knew I'd be dead.

So, I'd cover myself up with makeup and a smile. One night though, two years ago. I was in my room. Window open and blood dripping down my cheek and arm.

He came through my room,and Jaxson never once asked if we should go to the hospital. He could already tell Everything. Threw my eyes. My blank eyes..

Like i said my dad was smart but when it comes to the day my mom died.he cant handle it anymore he hits me more then normal, but he's never done anything as severe as making me have a-

"CODE BLUE, CODE BLUE!"

"1...2...3.."

ZAP

"IT'S NOT WORKING! GO HIGHER!"

"B-but doctor-"

"HIGHER!"

"1..2...3"

ZAPPP

"NOTHING...."

"ALEEN!!!!"

Aleen..oh please, Aleen wake up, for me? Please... Stay Alive. Stay Alive, And say goodbye to Dad. You'll be okay... I promise. Show him he can't no, Won't. kill all of us.

"SIR! Get out!"

"Aleen please.."

Please.

"WAKE UP"

"SIR!"

Wake up

"FOR ME?!"

For us.

"OUT!"

"P-please."

Aleen..

"We've got a pulse!Hurry!"

******

"Sir while you're waiting for her to wake up i've got a few questions for you"

"O-oh uh yeah of course."

"Great! I've noticed that besides the glass on her arms and skull I've noticed that Aleen has many scars, bruises and cuts. Far too many to not be of concern, Tell me do you know how she got them?"

"We'll Aleen's mom's dea-"

"Yes i'm aware of that."

"Please let me finish sir. As i was saying Aleen's mom's death was ruled as a seizure but, her dad choked her mom to death. After her mom died Her dad took out her anger on her. By abusing her. He would threaten her if she didn't cover it up. Aleen started cutting on her thigh's about a year after her mom died. That's why she never wear's. Dresses, skirt's or even short's she has many scars on her thighs from the cut's, When the time comes the day her mom died. Her dad becomes more abusive than usual. There is something Aleen has been hiding from everyone, even me."

"Which is?"

"I can't be sure,this is the only thing i know which is that she had a twin brother. I'm not sure if there's more to it though."

"Alright thank you, Jaxson. That'll be all good day to you."

"Aleen... i don't know what you're hiding, but if you keep it inside you'll never be free trust me your dad might be in prison now. But you'll keep getting new scars not from anyone else but only from you.so please, i'm begging you.. PLEASE! Aleen- please tell me what you're hiding.But, i know i can't lose you. I know who you are beneath the smile, the makeup, the confidence. Behind the "im fines" so please let me in before you go off the deep end?"See Aleen he needs you. You need him, Tell him about me ,about mom tell him the secrets he's safe and you know it's no more hiding. You are not allowed to die like me, i know what i did was a mistake ,i know... tell him what you wanna tell me. It's okay, I promise.

"Let me in.."

Aleen let him in