Trip down memory lane 2

Ellie's P.O.V
As we drive past that spot I see someone standing there with flowers that i don't recognize. 'Anne how is that?' I ask. 'Owh I dont maybe a friend of Lukas?' 'Mmh could be I never really stayed in touch with them after I moved in with you.' 'Let me just say his back looks stunning' Hannah randomly says. 'Oh gosh there we have her again' I joke.
When we arrive at the graveyard I see my family again and let me say I see them maybe 3 times a year I know I know I should see them more often. As we walk closer to them I see some unfamiliar faces between them. Lydia runs up to me and hugs me. 'ELLIEEEEE' She screams 'LYDIAAAAA GOSH COME HERE! I missed youu!' 'Come onnnn Granny wants to see you' as she pulls me towards the group. 'Ooh there is my big girl. Come here Ellie!' Grandma says as she does the regular grandma stuff.
After I greet everyone and figured out who the others were someone walks towards us. 'Ooh there he is!' Some women says. 'Ooh thats Karen dont you remember her?' Anne-Marie says when she says my questioning face. 'Uhm well noo' 'Ooh El come on you grew up with James when they moved to Dorset.' She says. 'James?' 'Yess James the guy over there.' As she points out to the guy that's apparently James. WAIT HOLD UP THATS THE GUY THAT BRAD HAS A BAND WITH my mind immediately goes. 'Wait I grew up with him?' I ask. 'Gosh El don't you remember it? You were best friends!' Anne-marie tells me.

After the memorial

'I cant believe its been 10 years' I hear someone say when I walk by. Gosh I really need some space after this. Let me be honest I've never been a fan of these kind of things. Dont get me wrong I love to come here and be somewhat close to my parents and brother but what my family makes of this is to much for me I dont even remember most of the people that they invite. As I'm sitting on a bench somewhat away from everyone I hear an unfamiliar voice. 'Hey can I sit here?' Gosh cant they just leave me alone. 'Uhm yeah sure' I answer back. When i look up I see that it is that James dude.
This is awkward I REPEAT THIS IS AWKWARD!
'Sooo how do you know Lukas?' I ask to break this massive awkward silence. 'Well I grew up in Dorset so everyone used to know the legendary Lukas.' 'Legendary damn thats a first he sure was a joker.' I say. 'Soo this may sound wierd to you but do you know a Brad Simpson? You look like that girl he can't stop talking about.' He randomly drops. 'Uhmm yesss?? I knew you looked like the photo he sended. I really need to uo my game.' I answer. 'Photo?' 'Aaah yessss thats a story for later.' 'Ooh come onnn dont leave me hanging like that!' He says sarcastically. 'Well I told him I was going to Dorset and he said you were gonna be here like you legit flew to London foor this so he sended a photo.' I explain. 'Ooh damnn well yeah my mom said that I should be here as its been 10years.' 'Well thanks for being here I guess. But wait he talks about me?' I ask trying not to blush. 'Ooh godd you guys should date already!'
At that moment Karen walks up 'Oh look at you guys just like the old times.' When she says that we look at eachother like we've seen ghosts. 'Wait what mom?' James asks. 'You guys have dementia or what?! You guys were best friends back in the day!' She almost screams. 'Wait no way what well apparently I don't remember shit of my youth here.' I say. 'Same Ellie same!' James says. 'Well its nice to know you James' I joke. 'Its nice to know you too Ellie.' 'Soo what were you guys talking about?' Karen asks. 'Oooh Ellie is the girl Brad can't stop talking about.' James says. 'Wait for real?! Ellie you have done something we never thought would happen!' Karen says. 'Wait what guys come on we are just friends no biggie!' 'Hey El come on we gotta go to Grandma's house!' Lydia shouts 'Oh well I gotta go duty calls byee!' I say as I ran off as quickly as possible.

Bradley's P.O.V
It's wierd having James not around. 'Tristan give that back man!' Connor screams. 'NOOOOOOO!' Tristan yells. Oh gosh these guys I think while putting my headphones on. I keep wondering how its going there in Dorset. Do they really know eachother? James never told me when I showed him a picture of Ellie. I'm just gonna text James and see what's happening there.