A/N

Heyyy!!!!

I've been checking up on this story and Dang! You guys seem to like it, so I have a few announcements...

Drum roll please hooty.

(Hooty bangs his face into a drum, busting through it in the process)

Good enough I guess...

I'm just happy to be included HOOT HOOT!

Anyways... I've decided that I will be holding a QnA this week and next week!

I've never done one before... so that'll be fun right?

You can ask whatever you'd like! I don't care, just don't be too over the top with the questions...

Please @ me before you ask the question and put #MikeysQnA after it too so I know that you want to be a part of it. I will follow you if you take part in this as well.

If I reply to your question with a peace sign emoji (✌️) that means I will be answering your question.

If I reply with a Warning emoji (⚠️)...either your question was out of line or too inappropriate.

Also, if I can get this story to 500 reads soon, I'll post another one of my Owl House stories for you so y'all can have more fun, since we have no idea how far along Dana has gotten into season two yet. But we can't rush perfection am I right?

Yup! Nobody can rush me into anything! Hoot!

Eh? I didn't ask- never mind...

Now that that's out of the way, enjoy asking me whatever and I will post my answers next week if I can but we'll never know huh? If not I'll to it the week after that.

So I'll see y'all later, Bye-

BYE!! Hoot!-

HOOTY! Don't make me bring Amity in here to kick your dumb-!!!!

Okay! Fine I'm going, jeez I you never wanna have any fun... hoot!

Thank goodness ... anyways... Bye guys! I'll see you soon!