Chapter 14

Louis' POV

When we had gotten back to the cabin, we all started packing our stuff. Harry and I had a lot more than the other three considering we had been there so much longer. Harry and I were in our room with our bags packed and bed made. Harry was sitting down on the edge of the bed while I was laying down on the other side of it. I stroked the soft sheets with my hand while the other was thrown out over the bedspread.

Harry sighed and laid down next to me. We were both on our backs, staring up at the ceiling. I felt Harrys hand blindly searching for mine and grabbed it, squeezing gently.

"We're leaving soon," he spoke.

"Yeah," I said back, my voice a whisper. "I'll miss this."

I felt his head shift to look at me. I did the same. "Can we come back here sometime?"

I smiled a small smile. "Of course. How could we not?"

Harry beamed and seemed satisfied with the answer. I smiled wider and scooted closer to him to be able to kiss him tenderly on his soft lips.

"We should get going, don't you think?" I suggested. I had rested my forehead on Harrys. His eyes were closed, and his breathing was warm against my face.

He hummed but decided to hold be close. "Can we stay for just a few more minutes?" he asked.

I chuckled. "Sure, but I know the others will be waiting. We can't stay here for too long. You know Liam hates driving when its dark out."

Harry only nuzzled closer and buried is face in the crook of my neck. It tickled and I giggled softly.

A few minutes later, I started untangling myself from Harry. He whined and reached for me, but I just laughed and pulled him up with me.

"Come on, Haz. You will get infinity cuddles in the car and when we get back to London."

Harry looked up at me. "Can I stay at your place when we get back? Maybe we can go home and meet my mum together tomorrow or something?"

I thought about it. I did want to stay with Harry as much as he seemed to want to stay with me, but his family might want him to get back home after so long. "Wont your mum want you home, love?"

"I'll just say that I'm staying at Niall's or something. She doesn't know about us yet." Right, I had completely forgotten about the fact that no one except the two of us and Niall, Liam and Zayn know about us.

"Okay," I said. "Let's do that. I don't want you to tell your mum about your boyfriend in a boring way, it's all about the traditional introduction."

We smile at each other, gazing into each other's eyes. Harry looked happy and content, and his kind eyes wore a soft look.

There was a knock on the door before Zayn's voice could be heard from the other side. "Don't tell me that you're both naked in there. Come on out, we're bored and if you don't, it will get dark before we get home."

Both Harry and I chuckled before finally deciding to get up and pack our things into the car.

***

The car ride was long. Niall, Harry and I were all crumped up in the back seat. Liam was driving and Zayn were sat in the passenger seat. Niall put on music and sang along to all the songs, Zayn slept through basically the whole ride, and Harry and I were cuddled up against each other. Harry fell asleep when it was about an hour left on the ride and Niall had stopped blasting upbeat songs.

We were close to my apartment now. The sky had darkened, and the sun had disappeared while we drove. Liam wasn't too happy about that. everyone knew he didn't enjoy driving in the dark.