You suck

HI, this is my first book ,so sorry if it cramp.. please comment on it and i hope you guy LIKE!!!

chapter one: LOVE IN FIRST SITE!!!1

Hi... my name is Nana James (the girl on the right) and I HATE MY LIFE, well it all because of my father. What I’m saying... No I mean Bob. My sperm donater, ever since my mother died he started to abuse me and saying "YOUR NOT MY DAUGHTER ... AND SHIT". Well who care... when I turn eighteen, I will leave that mother fucker.I have no reason to stay with him, I have great grades... wonderful friend and people says that "I am the one of the pretty girl". Well that BULLSHIT, I hate my brown/halo hair and black eyes. And can you believe that I never be kissed. it just I been waiting for MR ..RIGHT. Yeah right that just in my dream... Most of the guy I dated.

 Well it always end up me dumping them because guy NO.1 was trying to go up my skirt and then he ended up with a black eye. So yeah... I not real good at trusting people. Guy number NO.2 he was cheating on me with my worst enemy. Her name is Emma I DON'T CARE ABOUT HER SECOND NAME; well guy NO.2 was having a pool party so he invited some friend and her, her hags. So he said to me that he was going to the little boys room but he was having A BOW JOB by her...ewe.ewe. So I dumped him. So ever since i am waiting for MR RIGHT.

“go to school bitch" BOB yelling at me. Who does he think he is ... MY FATHER...MY DAD...MY PAPA...MY WHAT?

Oh no I have school to day!!! Today was my first day as a SENIOR BABY. I felt like this year was my year. i was hoping to have my first kiss ..Have a loyal boyfriend... And may I mean be in LOVE.

 Yeah right!!

So my best friend Tanya is picking me up.... Tanya  is such a loyal, wonderful friend and she is in love with her boyfriend Ben . When she pick me up we have to ride in E.T car... I hate riding with them because they are so in love, they have be together since they where fourteen. So note to self get a job so I can buy my own car!!

 So I, Tanya and E.T had the same lesson MATH and the hags are in our class. Emily always ask me for the answer because I am A* student... yeah right in my dead body am I giving her the answer.

“Be quiet now  ... we have a new student" yelling our math teacher. Then came the most dead gorgeous guy I ever seen. 

Alex POV

 OMG I have school today it been century’s seen I went to school, why did father sent me to go look for a human constant. What the point it not as if she going to be living that long.

My name is Alexandra Blake Hassan and I am the prince of VAMPIRES. Well it enormous  ... Being a vampire, like the entire girls dig you and all of them want to marry me because I am next to heir to the throne. Well …no I don’t want a girlfriend…wife… a queen. The reason why because LOVE SUCK, I was in love ones but it end with me getting cheated on by my love of life. Her name was Zoe; she was the Daughter of King Hardeep. There are a lot of kingdoms in our world, there Witches, Wizards, Werewolves and many more.  So we where in love for century’s and I asked her, father for his permission to marry has daughter and he said “yes”. So I ask her and she said “yeah”.

<<<<flashback

The worst day of my life had come the wedding day. There were thousand of people from our world; our wedding was the talk of the day.  May I say? It was the talk of century. Well very thing was ok, in till I went to go check of my so to be worst wife. There she was kissing my worst enemy. 

“Alex … babe this is not what it look like” said Zoe saying calmly. What why would she do that… I had the look… the abs… the money… I could have given her very thing. But she had to go mess around with my worst enemy. She knew I hate Amrit guts … why do that to me? Andrew was a Prince as well. His father and my father are great friends. Andrew always was jealous of me … if my father brought me a sport car. The next day he would have one.

One day Zoe and I were talking in the garden… then Andrew came to visited our family but the day he sat eye on Zoe … he wanted her.

First it started with a flirted … then it ended up going out to together. But I know he didn’t want Zoe he wanted me jealous.

“Alex… I love Andrew … not you … sorry” Zoe said so innocence. Yeah right I realized that she was a god dame whore. I don’t need her. But the thing that hurt me the most was married him on our wedding in front of me. She wasted my money on him!!!!!!!

<<<<<flack back ended

So I came to Greenford High School to look for a girl, I am looking for the type that love her self, the types that would do a thing that I want, type that would go for Andrew. So yeah, I wanted Andrew to cheat on Zoe so that she would want to go back to me. But no I didn’t want her back I wanted her to go crawling down my toe and beg forgiveness. Then I would say “I HATE U” and walk away.

I had math first period there was a lot of girls that was checking me out. but then there was a very beautiful girl I ever seen .