chapter 2

thank you for reading my book.... please comment on it ... thank you . hope you guys love it!!!!!!!

Chapter two:

Natasha POV:

“What your name son” said our math teacher? I could see Emma telling go the girls “he my”. Yeah right who she thinks she is. But there was something about this guy… yeah he was drop dead beautiful… maybe it not about the look… maybe I am looking for a guy’s personality not his look. He could be a killer for I know.

“Pick a sit son… where ever you want” said Mr. Tom (our math teacher). Only one girl put her hand up. Guess who? Of course it was Emma. So the new guy went to sit next to Emma. Put he was looking at me… he wicked at me. The lesson was so boring.  Next it was PE and people are saying we have a new teacher … and he is good looking. That smart to get a handsome teacher so the girl don’t bonk school. There was Emma and the new boy sitting together.

And he was still looking at me. OMG the teacher is so buff, all the girls started to whisper.

“I think me going to enjoy PE” said Tanya whisper to me. But I had to admit that teacher so very yummy. He was wearing a white vest; you could see his abs and some cute jeans. I looked at the new boy and he was looking at the teacher. And the teacher was looking at him. Was there a connection it felt like it… did they know each other? But it was weird a hot new boy come to our school and a yummy teacher as well.

“If I wasn’t dating E.T… I would have a piece of him” Tanya whispers to me. The teacher started to walk to the centre of the sport hall. You could see all the girls melting to his foots as if I going to be like them. First he is a teacher, second I need to starting think about the future, and third I need to get great grades so I can go to a college far away from here.

“Hi …. My name is Mr. Blake and I’m your new sport teacher” Blake had a sexy voice.

“So I like to know more about you guys… so get in a circle and one person at a time start to introduce them yourself… who want to start” yelling in has sexy voice. Emma put her had up… of course she would, I think she slept with ever guy I know. She was always jealous of me. When we were 12 year age and I broke my leg. Everybody felt sympathy for me. But her, she was just jealous that she was not the centre of attention. But the worst thing was … when my mother died; it was the first day back in year 9 since my mother death. Everyone said” I’m sorry about your mother death” but her she didn’t even come and feel sympathy for me. I wish she died instant of my mother.  

“Girl with the blonde hair” yelled Blake. She started to fix her boobs. Rumors where going around saying she had a boob job done. I think she did because Emma was a very rich girl.