four

I had woken up earlier than usual today and I didn't know why. I had taken a shower and took on some black ripped skinny jeans and a white top. I braided my hair and took on some make up. After that I walked down to the kitchen where mum sat with her paper. She smiled when she saw me. 

"Good morning honey, you know you could have slept half an hour more today?" she asked. I shrugged and filled a cup with hot water and some tea. I grabbed the honey and milk and poured some into the cup. 

"Yeah I know, I wasn't tired anymore." I laughed. 

"Oh, well I have made egg and bacon over there to you." mum said. 

"Thanks mum, you're the best!" I squealed and grabbed my breakfast.

Mum had to leave early to work today so when Austin come down to the kitchen, I was the only one there. He groaned and I laughed when I saw him. He kind of looked like a zombie right now. 

"You look dead." I teased. His hair was sticking up everywhere and he had big bags under his eyes.

 "Shut up, I should have went to bed earlier last night." he complained and grabbed a cup with coffee and the breakfast mum had made him. 

"Well, it's your fault." I smirked, making Austin scoff. 

"I have economics the whole day, the professor is boring and I think I'm going to fall asleep there.".

 "Sucks for you," I laughed as I stood up. 

"You could be a bit more nice to me!" he yelled after me. 

Seven thirthy, the door bell rang. I ran down my stairs and opened the door to find Calum outside. 

"Emily!" he yelled excitedly. 

"Hey Calum!" I yelled back, sounding as happy as he sounded. I grabbed my black converse.

"We're driving Michael's car today, Luke was in a bad mood so we figured out that it would be better if Michael drove." Calum mumbled.

"Oh," I nodded quietly as I walked over to the back door. I was hoping that Calum would sit in the back with me, but he walked to the passenger side.

I wasn't in the mood for Luke's scoffing and rolling with his eyes today so I hoped he could just not do it. I sat down beside him in the car, but he didn't anknowledge me, not that I cared or thought he would do that. 

"Good morning Emily!" Michael smiled. 

"Good morning," I said back. Michael and Calum started talking, but Luke stayed quiet. He looked kind of pissed and I wasn't planning on talking to him, not when he was angrier than he used to be. 

I found my phone and my earphones, plugging the earphones into my phone. As I started playing all time low, I could feel Luke's eyes on me and I looked up at him. He was wearing a black beanie today, making him look really handsome even though I hated to say that. 

His blue eyes were clearer than ever, but he looked kind of tired. He was also wearing black jeans and a band shirt. On his arm he had a batman bracelet, which I found cool. Luke noticed that I studied him and gave me a harsh look. I rolled my eyes before looking out the window, letting the beautiful lyrics to all time low fill my ears.

The first subject we had was English, which was good because Calum and Michael were there too. I was sitting beside Michael and Luke, but I was just talking to Michael. Suddenly the teacher started talking about love and Shakespear. He then turned around and smiled at us. 

"Discuss with the person left to you about love. What do you think about love? What is the best thing about love? How do you describe it and have you ever been in love?" the teacher asked. I looked at Luke who was currently having a staring contest with the floor.