ten

Seeing Luke sing with his bandmates was my favorite thing to do. He was so happy and his smile was really huge. I could see his perfect dimples. I knew I shouldn't stare at him or think about him like this, but it got harder every day.

Luke didn't like me like that, but I was afraid that I was falling for him. His hair was in a beanie today and he wore his signature black jeans with a red flannel and a pink floyd t-shirt. His eyes were locked with mine and he winked. 

Our friendship, if you could call it that, had changed the last couple of days. Luke wasn't being a jerk to me anymore, but he had me wrapped around his finger. I hated it because I was always thinking about him and our kiss. To be honest it hurt that he didn't seem like he cared about that. I could feel my cheeks heat up and I looked away from him. 

Luke's voice was amazing too and I just knew I had a huge problem, I shouldn't be thinking about Luke like that. I sighed nervously as they all were done with the band practise. They sat down in the couches around me. Ashton hurried beside me and gave me a quick hug. I could see Luke's eyes on us, but I ignored it. 

"You were great, Ashton!" I smiled. 

"Thanks, I'm your favorite drummer, right?" he asked, making me laugh. 

"Of course!" I answered, ruffling his hair a bit. Luke was sitting in a chair, looking down at his phone.

"So it's going to be a party today." Calum spoke up, looking at us. 

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot that! We have to go." Michael nodded. 

"I don't know." I mumbled quietly, not sure if that was clever of me. I mean if I got drunk or something I would probably tell Luke something about the kiss we had and humuliate me. 

Luke looked up from his phone, raising an eyebrow at me. 

"Oh you're going too." he ordered. I rolled my eyes at him. 

"You can't decide that." I muttered. 

"That's where you're wrong." Luke smirked. 

"Please just come, Emily." Ashton pouted. I sighed, thinking for some seconds. 

"Fine," I answered back.

-

"Luke, I really don't understand why you had to follow me home and wait for me to change? I could just have met you at Michael's." I mumbled. Luke rolled his eyes and pushed me out of Michael's door. 

"I already told you that they would just go to the party at once and we could meet them there! I mean it's less stress for everybody since the others were dressed and ready to go already." Luke explained, like it was that obvious. 

My insides were going wild as he still held his hand on my back, guiding me down the street. 

"I could just have met everybody at the party. You didn't have to come with me. It's probably boring." I said. 

"Emily Grace, I didn't want you to get lost around here. I mean you moved her two months ago!" he responded. I was about to say something again but he interrupted me. 

"Enough with the discussion. Just accept that I wanted to be a good friend." he said, making me sigh, but nod.

When Luke and I came home, mum and Austin were home too. 

"Emily! Luke! I've just made dinner, do you want some?" mum asked, grinning at us. Austin raised an eyebrow at me. He hadn't seen Luke and I hang out since the day Luke stormed out the house angrily. 

"I don't-" I began, but Luke interrupted me. 

"Yeah we would love that, wouldn't we Em?" Luke asked, turning around so he locked eyes with me. I tilted my head to the side, confused. Weren't  we going to the party?