1

The names Bronn, I'm a Non-Binary Borrower, we are little sprites that take of houses in our own little ways. When I turned 12 the AU me and my parents lived in was destroyed, my parents told me to go with the monsters who destroyed the AU, they said it was my best chance at survival. So I grabbed onto the red scarf of the hooded one.

I've lived in their house for about 2 years now. I've gotten to know them pretty well, travelling through the walls and avoiding their eyes. They call themselves the Bad Sanses, and it seems their leader is Nightmare, a tall goopy skeleton. But it also seems that they are in a relationship, it's kind of cute actually, except for the times I hear them having sex or something. I've learned a lot from my time here, the balance, and about the other universes, the Star Sanses, etc.

Getting up from my bed I grab my needle sword and satchel. "I need more sugar," I say, checking my sugar pot. Opening the door, I look around for rats or any other threat and make my way through the walls to the kitchen. "They're all rotten? Dammit, screw a healthy midnight snack, I'll just have cookies or something," I hear Dust grumble. Looking over from beside the rice bag, I see him opening a box of cookies. After a couple he goes back upstairs and turns off the light, leaving me to work. Swinging my hook to the top of the counter, I start climbing the blue string. As I reach the top, I hurry to the small bowl of sugar cubes and wrap one in cloth and put it into my satchel. I grab a cookie as well and close the box so that nothing can get to them.

I hear something rustle behind me, grabbing my needle I spin around and see a rat charging toward me. Standing my ground I give it a sharp jab in the nose, making it squeak and run off back into the walls. Making sure there's nothing left I have to do in here tonight, I head over to Error's room. As I get there I see that he and Nightmare are cuddling, making me smile softly. I climb onto the bed and remove his glasses, placing them on the bedside table and wiping all the smudges off. Climbing down, I catch a glimpse of some string that's on the floor. Grabbing it, I tie it into a little ball and pop it into my satchel with my other things.

Heading over to Cross's room I notice that the light is on. Cautiously looking in, I see that he's asleep and just left the light on. Going to his desk, I grab my knife and sharpen all his pencils, testing their sharpness, and putting them back into the drawer. After turning off his light, I look over to the book which is lying open beside his face, I go to close it but before I could I start reading and get sucked into it, after a few minutes Cross opens his eyes, looking right at me.

----------------------------

cliffhanger!

527 words