Chapter 11

Sakura's P.O.V

I continued to hide in the trees and watched Naruto standing in the middle of the training ground, clearly upset when something caught his eye. I trailed his line of sight when I barely saw one of Kakashi's bells on the ground 'Naruto, please don't fall for it. It's clearly a trape.' I thought as Naruto happily did the opposite of what I thought.

No sooner when he was about to touch the bell, a rope tied around both of his ankles and forced him upside down where Kakashi appeared right in front of him and started to lecture Naruto for a good 20 minutes. Before Sasuke attacked him with several Kunis and a couple of shurikens that hit him perfectly on his sides.

"Ah! Sasuke what the hell! You went too far on that attacked!" Naruto panicked, when all of a sudden, Kakashi turned into a log 'He used a replacement jutsu! Not only that, he now knows where Sasuke's hiding spot is and would've known where I was hiding too if I hadn't moved.' I thought to myself.

I waited for a minute or two to make sure Kakashi wasn't around and got out of my hiding place to help Naruto out of the trap. "Hey, Naruto. How's it hanging." I said as I giggled a bit from my joke. "Sakura-chan, it's not funny!" Naruto whined, "It's a little funny." I said and giggled some more when Naruto pouted "Anyway's you need some help?" I asked, pulling out my kunai.

"Nah, I got it," he said and pulled out his own kunai and cut the rope, and landed on his feet "See, I got everything under contro-Aah!" Naruto cried before being pulled back upside down by a rope Kakashi placed. I placed my hand over my mouth as I tried to contain my laughter as I watched Naruto falling for the same trap he just escaped from.

"Do you need help now?" I asked with amusement, Naruto grumbled in agreement as I used the Kunai on my hand to cut the rope. "I-ita," Naruto cried as he landed on the ground head first. "You okay Naruto?" I asked him as I helped him stand up "I'll survive." he replied.

"Right, now all we need to do is find Sasuke." I said, "And why do we have to do that?" Naruto asked me, I felt a bit irritated and lightly smacked him in the back of his head "Because Baka, he's our teammate whether you like it or not, and I wouldn't be surprised if sensei already got a hold of him." I responded "Now are you going to help me or not?" I asked him "Fine." he begrudgingly agreed and started looking for Sasuke with me.

Time Skip

Sakura's P.O.V

'I wonder what Naruto saw to make us split up.' I thought as I carefully made my way to threw the forest "S-sakura-chan." I heard Naruto's voice as I turned around to see a bloody injured Naruto "N-naruto?" I questioned as a look of horror came across my face "Please help me." he said and fell to the floor that started to turn red in blood. 'This-this has to be a genjutsu, its gotta be. There's no way Kakashi-Sensei will allow us to get hurt.' I thought and shakily did a sign "Re-release!" I said and the bloody Naruto faded away.

I sighed in relief as I wipe the tears I unconsciously shed and continued my search for Sasuke while continuously worrying about Naruto. I then saw another training field as I venture off deeper in the forest and spotted a familiar person..er...head 'Wait is that...' " Sasuke?" I questioned as I saw nothing but his head above the ground.

"Sakura?!" he responded and looked surprised to see me "What the heck happened to you?" I asked and sat in front of him "Kakashi." he stated simply. "Makes sense, but let's get you out of here," I said and started to a few hand signs. "I haven't practice with this jutsu a lot so I might pass out when I'm done," I warned him.

"Earth style, prison release!" I said, and the hole that Sasuke was in grew wider as he was suddenly was shot to the surface and it quickly sealed itself before he could back inside. "Thanks." he said simply, but before I could respond, the world around me turned black.