**If you got caught self harm

warning this is a sensitive topic if you do not like this please go onto a different story or skip if this is there wasn't a chapter after this my apologies at this hurts.

This is all so relatable

Dream. : would throw the knife at the wall while holding you tight crying into your hair, he'll wrap you up and let you sleep. if someone did it they will be on the news next morning.

George. : would be very concern and scared for your well being. No he will not take you to therapy because fuck therapy. he would cuddle with you in bed

Sapnap. : this mother fucker knows how to cheer you up, so he patched you up and act like a crackhead just to make you laugh.

Wilbur. : would patch you up and play his guitar while singing you a song, he would also listen to you ramble about your problems and comfort you when your crying.

BadBoyHalo. : would patch you up then hug you while sobbing, he would also make you muffins.

GoodBoyHalo. : sadly you can't do that hes very clean and knows how to cheer you up even when you're feeling insecure to even if you if you did feel said you would immediately feel happy.

Skeppy. : he'll feel sad that you think that way but comfort you all he can.

Technoblade. : would hug you very tight and Maybe let a few tears fall, at night he'll kiss your forehead he'll get his ax and start killing people who did it to you only animals live.

Mega. : he would sing so to sleep and kill any one who did it to you.

Self harm isn't a joke and it doesn't help with anything trust me I tried didn't do shit it didn't do fucking shit