Always In My Heart Part 2

Once harry finished his song louis looks up at at harry and kisses him and hugs him i love you harry and i want us to raise this baby together really yes then harry puts his guitar down and kisses louis agian 30 mins later they are having sex i harrys bed AAA HARRY YES RIGHT THERE i love you louis i love you to 1hour later louis is sleeping and harry is down stairs making food for him and louis. louis babe wake up mm harry let me sleep fine more food for me then WHAT FOOD gimmie gimmie harry giggled and gave louis his plate then sat next to him thank you harry no problem babe 4 months later harry apologised to niall for bullying louis and niall apologigsed to harry for punching him and louis told niall that he is pregnant that day with louis and niall hey lou hey niall have you told liam that you like him no put we have been hanging out alot since you to got together you have to tell him or i will then harry arrives with liam you will tell who i was just telling niall here he need to man up and tell a special someone that he likes them then harry turns louis around and kisses him.

Well hello mm are you hungry babe yes very well then lets go and get some food just before louis and harry leave louis gives niall a look saying [ tell him or i will ] later with harry and louis in Harrys car so babe where do you wanna go eat anywhere ok just as harry starts the car louis jumps on Harrys lap and kisses him mm louis are you sure we are in a car at school yes I'm sure ok then after a few minutes of making out louis undoes Harrys pants and makes him lie down on the seat and starts to grind on him AAA yea louis mm I wanna see some skin so then harry takes off Louis's top and jacket mm you like I love can I touch it sure harry put his hands on Louis's 4 month baby bump aww harry don't cry I'm not I just had something in my eye aww babe then louis kisses harry then his neck down to his cock AAAA YES and without harry and louis knowing someone knocked on the window of the car NIALL WHAT THE FUCK I'm sorry did you bring me food you were gone for ages no we didn't get you any food but louis always gets me food unless you never left the car park then harry and louis looked at each other and got up and got dressed then drove off.

5 months later louis gave birth to twins a boy and a girl called poppy and Freddie and a year after the birth harry and louis got married  5 years later that day with poppy in her room rehearsing for talent show ok poppy all you need to do is pick a song and sing it then louis walks in hey poppy hey papa what are you I'm trying to find a song to sing for my talent show oh what songs have you chosen well I picked these 3 oh so we have 1, pretending 2, treat people with kindness 3, once call away hm well I think you should sing number 2 ok thanks papa no problem honey with harry down stairs cooking dinner hey dad yes Freddie when is uncle niall picking us up he will be here after dinner ok and Freddie can you set the table please sure dad then louis creeps behind harry and scares him BOOO AAAAAA louis not funny it kind of was but what louis doesn't know the pan was boiling and some of the water came out and burnt his hand AH FUCKING SHIT aww boo are you ok no then louis stars to cry aww babe don't cry come here and keep it under the cold tap.

This is why you shouldn't scare people while they are cooking sorry baby shh its ok then harry went to the cupboard and grabbed the first aid kit and got some cream and a bandage thank you for looking after my had your welcome babe UM DAD yes Freddie THE BENCH IS ON FIRE what then harry goes to the kitchen and sees the bench and the towel on fire OH SHIT once harry puts the fire out he's out of breath ok we are ordering pizza later after when niall picked up poppy and Freddie I'm sorry for destroying dinner Lou its not your fault stop blaming your self harry pulls louis closer to him and kisses him I love you harry I love you to louis now sofa or bed , BED lets go once they got to there bedroom they were already naked and louis pushes harry on the bed and they had sex 3 days later its poppy's talent show and she is very nervous hey flower hey papa hey dad your gonna be great trust me you worked hard and practiced everyday go get them then the teacher comes on stage ok up next a girl who loves to sing because it puts a smile on her dads faces here is poppy stylinson with treat people with kindness. 

Maybe we can Find a place to feel good And we can treat people with kindness Find a place to feel good I got a good feeling I'm just takin' it all in Floating up and dreamin' Droppin' into the deep end And if we're here long enough They'll sing a song for us (ah-ah-ah-ah) And we'll belong Maybe we can Find a place to feel good And we can treat people with kindness Find a place to feel good Giving second chances I don't need all the answers Feeling good in my skin I just keep on dancin' And if we're here long enough We'll see it's all for us And we'll belong Maybe we can Find a place to feel good And we can treat people with kindness Find a place to feel good And it's just another day (and it's just another day) And if our friends all pass away (ah-ah, ah-ah) It's okay (it's okay, it's okay, it's okay) It's okay, it's okay, yeah! Hey! Here we go now Maybe we can Find a place to feel good And we can treat people with kindness Find a place to feel good All we ever want is automatic all the time All we ever want is auto all of the time All we ever want is automatic all the time All we ever want is auto all of the time Maybe we can (all together now!) (One more time!) Find a place to feel good (oh yeah!) And we can treat people with kindness (just a little bit of kindness) Find a place to feel good (ow!) 

Once poppy finished singing everyone stood up and started to cheering then louis shouted YEA THATS MY LITTLE GIRL WOO once all the acts were done it was time for the results ok in 3rd place Nate browning in 2nd place Demi Roberts in 1st place Poppy Stylinson then louis and harry stood up and started to clap and cheer later at home OMG I cannot believe I won you did wonderful flower thank you papa and its true what the teacher said before I sang what [ who loves to sing because it puts a smile on her dads faces ] aww we love you to now time for bed ok night dad night papa night aww babe I'm so glad we had them I don't know where ill be without them I know ok babe lets go to bed ok the next morning louis is down stairs cooking for harry since its there anniversary then harry comes down stairs morning babe wha- no harry go back up stairs I was gonna bring this to you in bed aww babe I'm sorry but happy  anniversary kisses louis on the lips aww happy anniversary.

Once they finished there breakfast they opened there gifts here you go louis aww hazza I love it , it was a toy dog that looks like Louis's dog he had when he was a kid with a love heart neckless around its neck  are you ready for yours yes here you go omg louis this is so sweet I love it so much it was a throw blanket with a picture of them as kids with a caption underneath it saying 'Always in my heart Harry Styles yours sincerely - louis ' then harry kisses louis I also have one more present for you louis what is it I wrote you a song and its called thousand years.

Heart beats fast Colors and promises How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall? But watching you stand alone All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow One step closer I have died every day waiting for you Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years I'll love you for a thousand more Time stands still Beauty in all she is I will be brave I will not let anything take away What's standing in front of me Every breath Every hour has come to this One step closer I have died every day waiting for you Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years I'll love you for a thousand more And all along I believed I would find you Time has brought your heart to me I have loved you for a thousand years I'll love you for a thousand more One step closer One step closer I have died every day waiting for you Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years I'll love you for a thousand more And all along I believed I would find you Time has brought your heart to me I have loved you for a thousand years I'll love you for a thousand more