F i v e

Five: Iwa's Invitation.

Your POV

Rolling up to the huge mansion like house, I spot Asami's little 370Z parked amongst a ton of other street racing/show type cars in the yard parked. I park beside her car and quickly shut it off and get out, locking twice behind me as I walk up towards the door. Some people are already out on the yard drunk or blacked out, some people just smoking and talking.

"Y/n, hey sexy!" I hear Asami squeal as she runs up towards me, a red solo cup in hand and a beer for me. "Whats up, that for me?" I say smiling as she gives me a peck on the cheek and hands me the bottle. "Girl you're literally the hot conversation tonight, you and Lucifero?" She says with a wink as she leads me towards the dance floor. I can practically feel the bass of the song bumping in my chest once we get closer, the dance floor being in a huge basement of the house.

"Ugh, me and Kuroo are not a thing, he was just being an idiot." I sigh, cracking open the bottle with my teeth before taking a chug, wincing a bit. Beer is an acquired taste, and if you don't like it then it taste like actual nuclear horse piss. "Oh whatever, I don't buy it at all. Keiji told me you went and hung out with him, even stayed over night." She gives me another suggestive wink as I roll my eyes.

"Asami, babe, get me drunk." I groan as she smiles, handing me another bottle once mine is empty. 'Overnight celebrity' by Twista bumping through my ears and chest as we dance against the sea of sweaty bodies, shots after shots of the hardest liquor I could get my hands on. All of a sudden a pair of strong rough hands wrap around my waist as I sway against them, my back hitting their chest.

"So you actually came." His voice sounds familiar, so I turn and find Iwas green eyes staring down at me, a bit cloudy and red. I smile and turn around, wrapping my arms around his neck as we dance more. "Yea so about that thing you and oikawa were wanting?" I say, smirking as his eyes flicker evil. He nods and looks over my shoulder as another pair of rough hands meet my waist as well, and by the smell I already know exactly who it is.

"How about we go show you?" Oikawa's voice whispers in my ear as he reaches for one of my hands. I smile and nod as the two taller men lead me upstairs, completely forgetting about Asami as I hear the bedroom door shut and lock behind me. I watch as Iwas red button up gets undone as he sits on the couch in the dim lit room, lighting a cigarette in his mouth as Oikawa's shirt finds its way to the floor.

"Are you sure you can handle the two of us, Princess?" Iwas deep voice calls out as he pats his lap for me to sit. I give him a slurred smirk and nod, making my way towards him as I straddle his lap, taking his cig out of his mouth and taking a hit before placing it onto the ash tray on the end table. I hold the smoke in as I cup his cheeks and give him a kiss, letting the smoke fall out into his mouth.

His strong hands snake their way towards my ass, gripping tightly as he pushes me down onto him. He quickly finds the end of my dress and pulls it up over my ass, my black laced panties visible to him and Oikawa who is watching the whole thing. "Oh fuck.." I hear Oikawa breathe out as another set of hands rub against my ass, his finger hooking underneath the see through lace as he pulls it over for a better view.

"Take these off." He growls into my ear as iwas tongue attacks my own, Oikawa tugging on the thin material. I moan out and lift myself up a bit for him to slide them off effortlessly. He groans as his long slender finger slides through my folds, a string of arousal connecting us as he pulls away. "Damn I can feel it." Iwa groans against my lips as he pushes up against me, his hands going towards the top of my dress as he slides it down my shoulders.