S e v e n

Seven: Banshee.

!!TW!! Violence, mentions of kidnap and rape, killing.. and maybe smut

Your POV

The men in the mansion all wear the fanciest, most expensive suits. Kuroos arm never leaves my waist as we walk down the marbled hallways of the mansion, paintings of older men in suits cover the walls on each side as we walk. "You'll be okay, take these and slip them to me during the game," kuroo says, handing me a small thing of chips and cards. "Don't make it noticeable." Two large men notice kuroo and nod, opening the big double doors to enter a room.

Everyone is sitting around a table, some with women and some alone, waiting for the game to begin. Once we come closer a certain someone catches my eye. Banshee, aka Suna Rintaro.. plus some new faces but I can tell they're all racers from the amount of cars sitting outside when we came in. They all greet kuroo as he smirks, greeting back and taking a seat. "For you, ma'am." An older guy, maybe a butler, says as he pulls me up a chair to sit in. I thank him, sitting down into the chair so that the chips and cards don't fall out of my dress and are easily accessible during the game.

He never told me what kind of 'business' this is, but with the amount of people here and the look on each of their faces.. I don't think this is going to go down as a fair game play. After a couple minutes of listening to them make small talk another man walks in, making the room go dead silent. I've never seen him before, his tall stature with a slight beer belly underneath that tight suit. Different colored rings decorate each hand as he goes to sit at the end of the table in the light.

Then is when I notice the big scar reaching across his face from his left eyebrow down to the bottom of his jaw on the right. The scar making his left eye white, while the other is a dark shade of brown. His black hair slicked back as his beard is neatly groomed as well. "It's nice to see all of my sons in one room together, getting along without any arguments or gunfire." He finally speaks, low and raspy. Like he needs to clear his throat or he's been smoking.

They all bow their heads just before his hands raise with a smirk. "Let's play the game." Sons? Gunfire? Kuroos hand snakes it's way to my thigh, rubbing soothing circles into it as I watch the game begin, not even understanding what's going on or what they're doing to 'win' this game. What do they even get when they win? He pinches my thigh, giving me the signal to hand him the first chip. I slip one out, leaning over to give him a kiss on the cheek as he grabs it from my hand. I lean back and look around as I realize no one noticed the little exchange.

I look up as Suna's eyes lock onto mine, the pretty petite girl beside him clearly bored as she twirls her black curl between her fingers. Are they cheating as well? It doesn't seem like it with the way she's acting, bored, looking around like she's spacing out. She notices me and shoots me a bright smile, which I return to her. I watch as Suna's eyes trail down from my face to my necklace shining bright from the light dangling over top of the table. They all move around chips and cards, some looking like they're winning and others looking like they've just sold their soul.

The older man with the scar smiles, looking around the table at all of the men he's playing with before putting down two cards and a chip. A lot of them either smirk or groan as they see his play, some even handing him their chips. Suna's gaze never really leaves my presence as the game goes on, flicking his eyes between me and the chips in front of him. Does he know we're cheating? The older man from earlier taps on my shoulder, handing me a martini with an olive floating inside. I thank him, taking a sip before nudging kuroo for a sip, slipping him two more chips in the process.