Part 2

Dear Cass,

I am missing you SOOOO MUCH! I even think Eugene misses you! I really want you to come back to Corona soon. Eugene and I are getting MARRIED! And I don't want you to miss the wedding. Here's the invite:

We humbly invite you Miss Cassandra Grace Lane to the wedding of Princess Rapunzel Arianna Fitzherbert and Sir Eugene Levi Fitzherbert. We hope you can make it to the celebration.

Sincerely, King Frederic of Corona

So Cass, I REALLY HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT! If you can't, I will completely understand. But still! PWEEEEASE TWY TO COME! I really want you to be my Maid of Honor!

Plus est en Vous, Rapunzel

________________________________________________________________________________

Owl was flying above Darla and my campsite. Suddenly, he swooped down and gave me something. "What's this?" I read the letter. "Oh Raps! I'll try to make it!" I said aloud. "Raps?" Darla turned and faced me. "Who's she?" I looked at her and put the letter down. "Rapunzel is the princess of Corona. I just call her Raps for a nickname." I said. "Oh okay." She replied. I smiled at her. "We should probably get ready for the night," I said, standing up and going over to Fidella to grab my sleeping bag. "We need to head closer to Corona if we want to make it to the wedding." Darla looked confused. "Wedding?" She asked. "Oh! Raps is getting married!" I said, happily. Darla smiled at me.
Heading closer to corona tomorrow!