You spoke to me..? That's new.

TW: Swearing

"DAVE GRAB YOUR SHIT WERE LEAVING" His mom screeched.

"Mommy, will zaks sissy be there to play with us?" Dave's twin sisters ask. "Possibly darlings." Dave runs downstairs, with his phone and earbuds. "Alright let's go." Dave says, knowing how he's gonna become friends with Zak. Dave's family hops in the car and arrives at Zaks house, 10 minutes later. Dave was the first one to walk through the door. The twins follow. "Oh hey there! Zaks up in his room and Ella is in her room. Dinner will be done in 20 minutes." Zaks mother says.

Earlier

The three muffinteers

Frenchmuffin: yo wanna get on ts and stream?

Theogmuffin: sure :D what about you Zak?

Diamondmuffin: why not.

"Buddy" has joined your channel

"Hey muffins!" Darryl says

"Hey Darryl, fuck." Vincent says giggling

"LANGUAGE!! WHEN WILL YOU MUFFINS LEARN??"

"Oh my god.. I'm starting the stream." Zak replies to this commotion.

40 minutes later

"BYEEEEE!" Zak says ending the stream

Zak ends his stream, then proceeds to read a book. But suddenly a knock on his door. He opens the door to see a tall pink hoodied guy. It was Dave! He let Dave in, because it's rude not to. Zak thinks "why is he in here?" Then proceeds to read his book. "Nice room you got going on!" Dave says, trying to start a conversation." Zak decides to ignore him and continues his book. Dave never actually heard Zaks voice. Well, not that he remembers. Dave looks at Zaks computer, and sees the discord messages. "Your friends with a6d and badboyhalo?!" Dave questions Zak. Dave looks at the name of the group chat on discord. "Your skeppy?! Oh my go-" "yes.. but don't tell anybody.." Zak muttered, embarrassed.

A/N

Hiii so I'll update this tonight or Tomorrow. UvU I've been kinda busy so Ye. Sorry it's a tiny cliff hanger teehee TwT