Siblings, Siblings Sibli- AAAA

Darryls house

One sunny morning, perfect for some tea. "DO SLASH SLASH UNDO OR I WILL BAN YOU UGHHH" Darryls mom runs upstairs to see Darryl screaming at his computer. "Darryl sweetie, are you alright?" Darryls mom asks. Darryls brothers walk in afterwards. Darryls sister also walks in. "ZAK DO SLASH SLASH UNDO NOW! LANGUAGE!" Everyone walks out, it was Zak just trolling Darryl. Nothing new. Darryl was about to go to school but there was no school. 

Zaks house

Even if Zak was with friends, close or not. He barely talked. Unless it was Darryl or Vincent. Those were like his ow- "My own brothers yeah yeah" ZAK DONT INTERRUPT ME. Anyways, after Darryl got off, he was just scrolling through his phone. Somebody knocked at the door. It was Dave!    "O-oh hey Dave.." Zak says, half smiling, half  dying on the inside. Zak let Dave in and they went into zaks room. Zak decided to make a TikTok. Dave asked if he could too. Of course Zak said yes. They attempted to do the savage dance but failed miserably. Dave could tell that Zak was warming up to him. "What's you TikTok username?" Zak asked, faintly. "Oh, it's technoblade" Zak tagged him in the caption. The caption was "@technoblade is just tall, I promise I'm not short." Zak looks at the tall pinkette. He looks at himself in the mirror. Zak was short, he had half blue half brown hair, and never left the house without a hoodie. "Zak I want to ta-" BANG! "Zak.. go get your sisters and my sisters.." "yes sir." Zak sees a man, with a- "is that a gun..?" Zak mumbles to himself as he goes into his sisters room. "Guys you need to get into my room. Now." Zaks sisters and Dave's sisters didn't question it..

 A/N 

WORDS WITHOUT COUNTING A/N: 304

Sorry I haven't updated but this is gonna get sad- I mean fun :)